Following D.VA’s animated short and the Busan map reveal at Gamescom 2018, Blizzard has released Overwatch’s version 22.214.171.124 patch notes in full on August 28.
Overwatch’s August update includes a new challenge to win exclusive D.VA + Nano Cola content, as well as a few bug fixes in regards to the game’s heroes, the Hero Gallery, and game sound.
Players can earn unique Nano Cola sprays, player icons, and even a skin for Korea’s M.E.K.A. pilot. Wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, and Arcade mode will earn users this new content – but only for a limited time.
In addition, bug fixes have been implemented across the games Hero Gallery, fixing descriptions of skins and heroes, as well as fixing issues with heroes themselves. A change in the game’ s sound was implemented, as well. The full list of changes can be read below:
PC Patch Notes
D.VA’S NANO COLA CHALLENGE
We’re celebrating the release of D.Va’s action-packed animated “Shooting Star” short by making some special content available to unlock in-game. For a limited time, your wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or Arcade will all earn you additional D.Va sprays, a player icon, and a new epic skin: NANO COLA D.VA!
When you’re not playing to win, you can watch sponsored Twitch broadcasters to unlock even more D.Va-themed sprays!
- Fixed a bug that prevented flavor descriptions from displaying when a skin was selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented hero descriptions from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented cosmetics’ unlock requirements from displaying in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented some of Roadhog’s voice lines from playing with his Lacrosse skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s Sentry Turrets to fall through the environment when thrown into a Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to teleport players into certain vehicles on King’s Row and Numbani
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Jump Pack damage to not falloff properly
- Fixed an issue that prevented sound from playing after a memory-intensive team fight
Source – Overwatch