League of Legends patch 11.24 and the last major balance update of Season 11 is finally here. Riot is fixing several Season 12 preseason problems and adding a host of fan-voted Debonair skins to close out the season and bid goodbye to the game’s 2021 cycle.
- Season 11 ends with one last update
- Camille, Conqueror rune headline final season changes
- Fan-voted Debonair skins for Draven, Zed, more
Twelve months later, we’ve arrived at the end of the season.
Ranked grinds are done, preseason is well underway, and the end of the calendar year is flying up quickly. There’s one last hurrah for League of Legends in 2021, however, and that is the 11.24 update. Expect outliers — on both ends — to be buffed and nerfs, and all the new preseason changes to get tweaks.
“Preseason throws the meta in the air,” Riot Phlox explained, “so we’re just doing smaller balance changes… touching outliers, and following up on preseason changes.”
The new-look Debonair skins will also arrive this update.
On top of everything else, the blue essence emporium will also be open. Here’s all the details on the League of Legends patch 11.24 update, coming this week.
What’s coming in LoL patch 11.24?
All LoL champion buffs & nerfs
True to Phlox’s words, the main focus of this patch appears to be “outliers.”
The biggest nerfs come to Camille, who has dominated Season 11. She boasts a 52.14% win rate off the back of a 9.81% play rate and has been at the top of every League player’s nerfs-wishlist since mid-season. Only Graves – another possible nerfs candidate – comes close with his 51.5%/11.36% record in November.
Ivern will also be getting buffs, while Kled is getting “adjustments” this patch to bring him into line as a possible champion pick again.
Riot adds Debonair skins
The last patch of Season 11 will come with a whopping eight new skins, all of which will be expanding the classic League of Legends Debonair skin line.
The new “Debonair” releases turn each champion into suave party-going savants, complete with suits, formal gear, and champagne as far as the eye can see. The Debonair skin line originally lost a fan vote to Crime City, but the polls were so close that Riot Games decided to do both instead of leaving one out.
Here are the new Debonair skins:
- Master Yi
- Brand Prestige Edition
Each Debonair skin is also expected to get between six and eight chromas, which will change up the League champs’ flair and style with colors & aesthetics.
League patch 11.24 will drop on December 8 and you can catch the complete update notes below, courtesy of Riot Games.
League of Legends patch 11.24 notes
Passive – Headshot
- Updated: Healthier Headshots – When Caitlyn targets an enemy marked by her W – Yordle Snap Trap or E – 90 Caliber Net, her Headshot partially resets, firing faster than a normal basic attack
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where Caitlyn was able to Headshot enemies while being revived
W – Tactical Sweep
- Outer cone bonus damage: 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% (+3.3% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health ⇒ 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% (+2.5% per 100 bonus AD) of target’s maximum health
E – Hookshot
- Cooldown: 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Passive – Friend of the Forest
- Krug experience reward 27 ⇒ 95
- Krug gold reward: 39 ⇒ 85
Passive – Divine Ascent
- Updated – Fire Farther: The distance of the waves launched by Kayle’s basic attacks while she is Aflame and Exalted (or Transcendent) now scales with her bonus attack range
Passive – Skaarl, The Cowardly Lizard
- Updated: All Your Health Are Belong to Kled – Skaarl’s base health now counts towards Kled’s base health, not Kled’s bonus health
- Updated: All Your Bonus Health Are Belong to Skaarl – Any health items that Kled purchases will add to Skaarl’s health and count as bonus health
- Updated: Skaarl WYA? – While unmounted, Kled will check whether Skaarl’s Courage has been restored twice as often, reducing the time it takes for them to reunite when at max Courage
- Updated: Real Ready – Kled now spawns with full health
W – Violent Tendencies
- Cooldown: 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds ⇒ 13/11.5/10/8.5/7 seconds
E – Jousting
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Damage Ratio: 60% bonus AD ⇒ 65% bonus AD
R – Spray and Pray
- Updated: Longer Pins and Longer Needles – The extra distance that Twitch’s bolts travel now scales with his bonus attack range
R – Inferno Trigger
- Removed: Mana cost – 100/50/0
Passive – Echoing Flames
- Updated: Bigger Cones – Urgot’s Passive shotgun attack range now scales with bonus attack range
W – Purge
- Updated: Bigger Circles – Urgot’s Purge autonomous attack range now scales with bonus attack range
- Combine cost: 950 gold ⇒ 550 gold (total cost equally reduced)
- Flux Ultimate Cooldown Reduction: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Ability power: 75 ⇒ 65
- Health: 250 ⇒ 200
- Spelldance move speed bonus: 20%, decaying to 10% ⇒ 15%, decaying to 5%
Crown of the Shattered Queen
- Ability power: 70 ⇒ 60
- Caesura (Ornn Item)
- Ability power: 80 ⇒ 70
- Coruscation Bonus Damage: 12% for 5 seconds ⇒ 9% for 4 seconds
- Melee Frost Field Damage: 20-100 (+0.5% max health) ⇒ 12-85
- Ranged Frost Field Damage: 10-50 (+0.5% max health) ⇒ 6-42.5
- Duration: 4 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Adaptive Force per stack: 2-4 (based on level) ⇒ 2-4.5 (based on level)
- Slow Mount: 35% (+2% per 100 AP) (+2% per 100 bonus AD) (+5% per 10% heal and shield power) ⇒ 30% (+3% per 100 AP) (+4% per 100 bonus AD) (+7% per 10% heal and shield power)
- Melee attack speed per stack: 15%, up to 90% ⇒ 13% up to 78%
- Ranged attack speed per stack: 5%, up to 30% ⇒ 7%, up to 42%
- Ranged bonus attack range at max stacks: 100 ⇒ 75
- Maximum move speed: 60% ⇒ 45%
- Ramp-up time: 1 second ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Updated – Hextech Drake Buff: Grants 5 Ability Haste and 5% attack speed per stack ⇒ 6 Ability Haste and 6% attack speed per stack
- Updated – Chemtech Drake Buff: Grants up to 5% ⇒ 6% bonus damage per stack (all else unchanged)
- Updated – Chemtech Dragon Soul: Champions briefly revive for a second life for 5 seconds and deal 33% less damage ⇒ 4 seconds and deal 40% less damage (all else unchanged)
- New – Chemtech Soul Indicator: Champions revived by the Chemtech Dragon Soul will now have a zombie state indicator on their health bar
Bugfixes and QoL Changes
- New – Health Bar VFX: New VFX have been added to player health bars to indicate when shields, Guardian Angel, and other health-related effects activate.
- New – Happy Ahri-versary! Dynasty Ahri’s splash art has a new look to celebrate her 10th Ahri-versary! Special Ahri-versary chromas have also been added for each of her skins.
- Updated – Varus VFX Update: Each of Varus’s skins have received visual effect updates to varying degrees
- Updated – SFX Updates: Base Caitlyn, Base Orianna, Gatekeeper Galio, and several Kled skins have received audio updates to play their voice lines and interactions more consistently and accurately
- Fixed a bug where Kindred could not mark the Chemtech or Hextech Drakes with Passive – Mark of the Kindred
- Fixed a bug where champions would briefly flicker at their destination Hexgate before they arrive
- Yorick’s Mist Walkers, Elise’s Spiderlings, and Bard’s Meeps will now arrive at destination Hexgates with their champions, not before them
- Fiddlesticks’ Effigies from all over the map will, sadly, no longer warp through Hexgates with him 🙁
- Death recaps have been fixed to correctly report damage dealt by Dragon Soul buffs
- Fixed a bug where the detection radius indicator around your stealthed champion would sometimes disappear
- Fixed a bug where wards placed over terrain near towers could sometimes reveal stealthed champions
- Fixed a bug where control wards would sometimes reveal stealthed champions inside chemtech zones
- Stealthed champions will shimmer properly upon taking damage inside chemtech zones
- Fixed a bug where champions would not get Sudden Impact’s bonus magic penetration and lethality upon exiting camouflage
- Control wards will no longer erroneously play “reveal” VFX around invisible enemy champions and, conversely, invisible champions will no longer erroneously play “revealed” VFX around enemy control wards
- Qiyana’s green Q – Elemental Wrath and LeBlanc’s Passive – Mirror Image invisibility effects in chemtech zones have been restored
- Abilities that grant True Sight of enemies, such as Nidalee’s Passive – Prowl or Lee Sin’s Q – Sonic Wave, will properly reveal invisible units again
- Fixed a bug where, if Talon uses R – Shadow Assault and targets an enemy with his ranged Q – Noxian Diplomacy while he is rooted, his ultimate’s blades would incorrectly converge on his target rather than his current location
- Fixed a visual bug where Talon’s abilities would falsely appear to apply Passive – Blade’s End stacks on targets with active spell shields
- Talon’s melee Q – Noxian Diplomacy cooldown will no longer fully restart if his target becomes invalid during its cast (now matches Kha’Zix’s Q – Void Spike behavior)
- Talon’s ranged Q – Noxian Diplomacy cooldown has been fixed to restart upon initiating its dash, not upon completing it
- Talon’s E – Assassin’s Path will no longer get interrupted by hard CC when he has an active spell shield
- Fixed a bug where Sheen’s Spellblade passive would interfere with Skarner’s E – Fracture cooldown reduction
- Fixed a bug where Taliyah would not be able to use her Passive – Rock Surfing for the rest of the game if someone broke her Banshee’s Veil spell shield while she was Rock Surfing
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused issues when you cast an ability at the same location as your champion and cursor
- Fixed a bug where, if Mordekaiser used his R – Realm of Death while Vi was pursuing him with her R – Cease and Desist, she would be stuck in her ultimate’s pursuit state until he returned from his Death Realm
- Fixed several bugs with Malzahar’s Passive – Void Shift shield that would sometimes consume or refresh it incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Aphelios would sometimes get stuck in an A-pose if slain shortly after initiating a basic attack
- Fixed a bug where owning a Frozen Heart would incorrectly count as being in-combat, nullifying effects such as Boots of Mobility’s passive
- Fixed a bug where Akshan sometimes could not recast W – Going Rogue if he was low on mana, even though the second cast has no mana cost
- Fixed a bug where Rengar could sometimes cast W – Battle Roar during Zhonya’s Hourglass’ Stasis
- Fixed several bugs that could occur while possessing Ivern or Akshan with Viego’s Passive – Sovereign’s Domination
- Aatrox: -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken
- Bard: +15% Damage Dealt, -20% Damage Taken ⇒ +15% Damage Dealt, -20% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- Darius: -5% Damage Taken
- Ekko: -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken
- Elise: +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- Kennen: -5% Damage Taken
- Nunu & Willump: +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- Renekton: -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- Rengar: +8 Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- Riven: +3% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +20% Shielding (Damage Dealt buffed)
- Ryze: +8% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken, +20% Shielding (Damage Taken nerfed)
- Talon: +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- Tryndamere: +10% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken ⇒ +10% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- Zed: +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- Ashe: -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- Camille: +10% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +10% Shielding ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken
- Dr. Mundo: +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken
- Jinx: -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- Kog’Maw: -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -10% Damage Dealt, +8% Damage Taken
- LeBlanc: +15% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken ⇒ +10% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken
- Lux: -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken, -20% Shielding
- Maokai: -15% Damage Dealt, +12% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken, -20% Healing (Damage Taken buffed)
- Rell: -5% Damage Dealt ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken, -10% Healing, -10% Shielding
- Sett: -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken, -10% Healing, -10% Shielding
- Sion: -8% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -8% Damage Dealt, +8% Damage Taken, -20% Shielding
- Yorick: -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- Ziggs: -18% Damage Dealt, +18% Damage Taken ⇒ -20% Damage Dealt, +18% Damage Taken
Longtime rival to Master Yi, Brand owns a competing chain of high-end hotels and can be seen verbally sparring with his enemy at any gala that will tolerate them. Their battles are legendary– though the property damage alone skyrockets into the tens of millions.
Video coming soon…
Seemingly at every event in the city at once, LeBlanc is a ubiquitous presence throughout the strip– her unparalleled ability to shmooze matched only by her mysterious origins. There was a time when certain naysayers connected her to Crime City, but as they say… never cross Lady LeBlanc.
An enforcer at the exclusive Solari resort, Leona spends her days brutally ejecting unruly patrons from the premises and her evenings schmoozing up the city’s ultra-wealthy. Even the rich and powerful know not to trifle with the Solari’s chosen, lest they find themselves soaring out of the penthouse suite and down into the sidewalk.
An associate of LeBlanc’s from her days in Crime City, now established as a mover and shaker in his own right. While the two cross paths on occasion, Malzahar has certain… outside interests to consider, and those business partners have promised him more than any mortal could ever dream of.
Debonair Master Yi
A powerful businessman of few words, often seen staring down on “his” strip from the comfort of his posh presidential suite. Despite his cold demeanor, Yi enjoys the finer things in life, and demands only the finest fits for his world-famous evening attire.
The most powerful (and powerfully dressed) man in Nox Vegas, Zed has been dabbling in more than fancy parties and cutthroat deal-making. A new crowd from Crime City has entered his inner circle, granting this debonair gentleman an unbreakable stranglehold over the strip– and a dreadful new change in both mind and body.
League of Legends patch 11.24 is expected to be around 470mb.