Here’s the list of all of the exotic weapons in The Division 2 and how to get them.
The Division 2 released to a lot of critical acclaim with most reviewers pointing out that it took much of what made the original good and improved upon it in every way.
It’s also arguable that The Division 2 is the most complete looter shooter to release this generation, which is good news for players.
The endgame is pretty fleshed out for players so there will be a lot of content to dive into right away.
While there’s a lot of loot available for players throughout the game, eventually you’ll want to get your hands on the Exotic weapons as they are just outright better than other guns you come across.
- Read More: The Division 2: How to obtain Dark Zone Keys
There are a variety of Exotic weapons up for grabs at launch and this number will surely grow as development continues.
Here’s a look at all of the Exotic weapons The Division 2 offers and how to get your hands on them.
The Division 2 Exotic Weapons
- Pre-order bonus that is available in your stash.
- Pre-order bonus for Ultimate Edition owners
- Potential VIP mission reward drop and high-difficulty story missions. Could also drop from enemies
- Hyena, True Sons and Outcasts chests
Kendra’s Liberty Pistol
- Killing NPC boss Kendra and then completing the Kendra’s Liberty quest. Then players will have to craft the pistols with the following materials:
- 19 Polycarbonate
- 15 Carbon Fiber
- 45 Receiver Components
- A D50 High-End pistol
Sweet Dreams Shotgun
- Complete the Roosevelt Island Stronghold mission on ‘Challenging’ difficulty
There will certainly be more Exotic weapons added to The Division 2 over time so don’t expect this to be all you’ll come across.
We’ll be sure to keep this list up to date with new information as it becomes available.