Another week, another set of challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale.
Thursday, August 2 marks the beginning of Week 4 in Season 5 and Epic Games has now released the new list of challenges.
As has become the norm in Season 5, this week’s challenges include three quests that you can complete for free and four that are exclusive to Battle Pass owners.
Most of the challenges are a rehash of ones that players will have seen in the past, but the “jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart of ATK” task will be something completely new!
There are a total of three challenges that will give you double XP: eliminate three opponents in Dusty Divot, search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain, and three pistol eliminations.
Once you’ve completed all seven challenges, you’ll unlock the fourth “Road Trip” bonus challenge. Completing it will grant you a free Battle Pass tier and get you one step closer to unlocking the mystery Road Trip outfit.
The Week 4, Season 4 Fortnite challenges are as follows:
- Build Structures (250)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (5)
- Eliminate players in Dusty Divot (3) – HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Flush Factory (7)
- Search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain (1) – HARD
- Pistol Eliminations (3) – HARD
Keep an eye out for our various Week 4 guides if you’re struggling with any of this week’s challenges!