Kevin the Cube’s return to Fortnite Battle Royale has been a long time coming and it appears that a whole host of new limited-time missions focusing around its Island’s return have been activated to celebrate.
Seasoned veterans of the free-to-play game will know that there has been a different strategy deployed by Epic Games for its challenge system in Season 10, with a number of limited-time tasks being introduced for players to complete.
With that being said, a brand new set of The Return challenges have been added following the v10.20 content update, meaning that a whole host of fresh rewards will soon be available to collect in Week 6.
These limited time challenges will task players with arriving and picking up eliminations at a number of locations dotted around the Fortnite map, including Fatal Fields – where a Rift Beacon first appeared, and is now the home of Kevin the Cube’s Floating Island.
The full list of challenges have been leaked by Lucas7Yoshi for Week 6 and can be found below, along with the rewards.
Fortnite The Return limited time challenges
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (1)
- Outlast opponents in Solo or Duos mode (150)
- Deal damage with Scoped weapons to opponents (500)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Fatal Fields or Lonely Lodge (7)
- Use different throwable items in a single match (2)
- Land on top of a Floating Island and a Meteor (2)
- Visit Loot Lake and Sunny Steps in the same match (2)
Fortnite The Return rewards
- Complete one challenge (10 Battle Stars)
- Complete two challenges (500 Season XP)
- Complete three challenges (The Return Loading Screen)
- Complete four challenges (10 Battle Stars)
- Complete five challenges (1,000 Season XP)
- Complete six challenges (10 Battle Stars)
- Complete seven challenges (2,000 Season XP)
As seen in the list, it doesn’t matter which of the challenges that you choose to complete with these limited time objectives. For example, if you want to unlock The Return loading screen, simply choose any three tasks you feel are the easiest and check them off in order to collect the reward.
These challenges have been confirmed by Epic Games and are now available to complete. It’s worth noting, though, that just one of these challenges will be unlocked every day until September 12, then they will disappear.
Article last updated on September 5, 2019 at 11:11am (EST).