The full cheat sheet map with locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 6, Season 5 challenges has been released by thequatingdog.
The Week 6 challenges were released by Epic Games on Thursday, August 16, and players around the world are already well on their way to completing all of them.
Once again, this week features three challenges that are free for anyone to complete and four that are Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
If you’re one of the millions of players worldwide that needs a helping hand in completing all of the challenges before any of your friends do, thesquatingdog has released his ever popular Cheat Sheet map with everything that you need to know. The Cheat Sheet can be found below:
If you look closely, you can see everything from the timed trial locations to the whereabouts of the secret Road Trip battle pass star.
For more detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides:
- How to Complete the "Search Where the Stone Heads are Looking" Fortnite Challenge for Week 6 of Season 5
- All Lonely Lodge Chest Locations for the Week 6, Season 5 Fortnite Challenge
- How to Complete the Fortnite Timed Trials Challenge for Week 6 of Season 5
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for the Week 6, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in (by being eliminated or getting the victory royale) before returning to the lobby or your challenge progression might not be saved correctly.
If you haven’t seen all of the challenges for Week 6 of Season 5 yet, you can find them below.
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal Headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3000)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (1) - HARD
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (7)
- Complete timed trials (5)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) - HARD
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3) - HARD