The full cheat sheet for the Fortnite Battle Royale Week 3, Season 5 challenges has been released by thequatingdog.
Epic Games released the weekly Fortnite challenges on today, July 24, and we players around the world are already getting their teeth into them.
As has been the case every week in Season 5, the Week 3 challenges range in difficulty and include some free quests and some Battle Pass exclusive tasks.
As always, thesquatingdog has released his weekly cheat sheet that shows all of the relevant locations and information required to complete the new list of challenges. The cheat sheet can be found below.
For detailed information on how to complete some of the more difficult challenges, check out our in-depth guides:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Fortnite Clay Pigeon Locations for the Season 5 Week 3 Challenge
- How to Complete the “Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory” Fortnite Challenge
- All Fatal Fields Chest Locations for the Fortnite: Battle Royale Week 3, Season 5 Challenge
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for Week 3, Season 5 Road Trip Challenge
Remember to complete any game that you are playing in, by being eliminated or getting the victory royale, or challenge progression might not be applied correctly.
If you haven’t seen the full list of challenges for Week 3 of Season 5 yet, you can find it below.
- Deal damage to opponents in a single match (500)
- Use a Launchpad (1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory (1) – HARD
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7)
- Shoot a Clay Pigeon at different locations (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills (5)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (3) – HARD