In a hurry to complete all of the Fortnite Battle Royale Challenges for Season 4, Week 5? This cheat sheet should speed up the process decidedly!
The Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks, allows you to earn and unlock various new items, cosmetics, emotes, and much more. The process isn’t a quick one, though.
One of the best ways of speeding things up is to complete the list of challenges that are released on a weekly basis and earn you a significant XP boost.
Week 5 of Season 4 was a bit of a strange one as Epic Games decided to push the release day for new challenges back to Thursdays, meaning that the seven new tasks were not available until May 31st.
- Read More: OpTic’s CouRage Hilariously Tries to Escape the Storm in Fortnite Using the New Shopping Carts but Things Don’t Go as Planned
As always, the challenges range in difficulty but should be possible for all players to complete if they are willing to put the time into them.
One tool that will help you to grind challenge’s out quicker than all of your friends is the cheat sheet that Twitter user @thesquattingdog releases on a weekly basis. The Week 5 Cheat Sheet can be found below:
For more detailed instructions on how to complete some of the individual challenges, check out a few of our challenge guides below:
- Fortnite Battle Royale Challenge Guide: “Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove”
- How to Complete the “Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake” Challenge for Fortnite Battle Royale
- Where to Find the Secret Battle Star Hidden on the Fortnite Map for BluckBuster Challenge Week 5 of Season 4
The full list of challenges for Season 4, Week 5 is as follows:
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Dusty Divot (7)
- Use a Vending Machinee (1)
- Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake (1)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (1) [HARD]
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (3) [HARD]