Spray and Pray missions have been added to Fortnite Battle Royale in Season 10 for a limited time, and if you're looking to find all of the Spraycan locations quickly, this guide should get you well on your way.
There are a number of the spraycan items dotted around the ever-changing battle royale map - eight to be exact.
While many players will be scouring every Fortnite point of interest to find the cans, why waste your time searching all over the place for them when you can just have them highlighted on a quick and easy map?
You're going to need to find at least five of these Lost Spraycans in Fortnite.
Our map, as seen below, shows the exact locations where you will be able to find each spraycan and hopefully speed up the process.
After all, these limited time missions aren't sticking around forever, so you're going to have to act fast if you want to complete them all and pick up some of the sweet rewards up for grabs.
Graphics: Epic Games
Here's where all eight Lost Spraycans can be found in Season 10.
For those who haven't actually seen all of the Spray and Pray limited time missions just yet, as well as the things you will receive for completing them, let's take a look at the full list.
You may notice that there are two sets, with the standard challenges needing to be completed first in order to unlock the prestige set afterwards.
Fortnite Spray and Pray standard challenges
- Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane and a Vending Machine (x1)
- Spray different Gas Stations (x3)
- Find lost Spraycans (x5)
- Search Chests at Tilted (x7)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (x500)
- Deal damage to opponents structures with a Minigun (x3000)
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away (x3)
Fortnite's Spray and Pray challenges will also take you to Tilted Town.
Fortnite Spray and Pray prestige challenges
- Spray cars or trucks in different Named Locations (x6)
- Visit graffiti covered billboards in a single match (x2)
- Eliminations with an SMG in a single match (x2)
- Search Chests inside containers with windows (x5)
- Damage opponents with a Minigun (x500)
- Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 5m away (x5)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted with the Tilted Teknique outfit (x5)
If you manage to cross off every challenge on these lists, you will be awarded with a whole host of rewards in return. However, you don't exactly have to finish them all - as seen below.
Fortnite players will also have to visit Graffiti Covered Billboards for the Spray and Pray challenges.
Fortnite Spray and Pray rewards
- Completing 1 objective – 10 Battle Stars
- Completing 2 objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Completing 3 objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Completing 4 objectives – 5,000 XP
- Completing 5 objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Completing 6 objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Completing 7 objectives – Paint Pack Back Bling Cosmetic
- Completing 8 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Completing 9 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Completing 10 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Completing 11 objectives – Emoticon
- Completing 12 objectives - 1,000 XP
- Completing 13 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Completing 14 objectives – Paint Pack Back Bling Style & Tilted Technique Style (Streetstyle)
With some many different tasks for players to grind their way through for these limited time missions, hopefully our spraycan map will make things a little easier.