The week 8 set of challenges for Fortnite has been leaked and with the focus remaining on Skye, players are going to have to go on another hunt around the map.
Epic Games have continued to update their uber-popular battle royale, Fortnite, as Chapter 2, Season 2 has gone on – giving fans plenty of new content to enjoy across the map, while keeping the NPC agents that were introduced at the start of the season in a prominent role.
Aside from fighting them for mythical weapons at a number of locations around the battle royale island, the five new agents have all lent their names to challenges. With week 8 approaching, the spotlight continues to shine on Skye.
According to Fortnite dataminer iFireMonkey, the week eight set of tasks will continue on in the Skye’s Adventure name and want players to use the new items that arrived in the game with the v12.30 update.
These challenges, which will each reward players with 40,000 XP, will have you deflecting damage with a Kingsman umbrella, landing on the Crash Pads, and taking down enemies with both Pistols and SMGs.
Fortnite Skye Week 8 Challenges
- Search Chests at Landmarks – 10
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters – 3
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials - 3
- Fly a Choppa under Purple, Red, and Blue Steel Bridge – 1
- Stoke a Campfire, Consume Foraged Apple, Consume Foraged Mushroom - 1
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match - 1
- Hit Pistol headshots on players or Henchmen - 10
- Search Skye’s sword in a stone found in high places - 5
- Block damages with a Kingsman - 200
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches – 3
Finally! After fighting with Tom Nook to recover my lost goods, I have paid my debt to him allowing me to post the Week 8 challenge sheet [next week] that I didn't post when leaking update stuff. pic.twitter.com/LMZwsNavk2
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel 🎄 (@iFireMonkey) April 2, 2020
As for new Deadpool challenges, the leaker also managed to reveal the two new tasks you’ll have to do for the Marvel superhero when the new week comes.
As usual, completing just one of these challenges will land you with a Deadpool-themed cosmetic – with week eight allowing you to claim the unmasked skin style.
Fortnite Deadpool Week 8 Challenges
- Find Deadpool’s pool floaty – 1
- Dance at Deadpool’s yacht party – 1
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel 🎄 (@iFireMonkey) April 4, 2020
Of course, the leaker has been ultra-reliable in the past and Epic doesn’t usually change things once they’re in the files, but these challenges could be tweaked before they go live.
We’ll just have to wait and see if that is the case but, for now, these are the challenges you’ve got to look forward to.