Fortnite Battle Royale players looking to complete all of the Season 10 Worlds Collide very fast might well have a saving grace, as new cheat sheet maps have been revealed to save you a lot of time.
As has been the case since the start of the new season, Fortnite players will have the option to complete a number of weekly themed objectives and for Week 3 it’s going to be the Worlds Collide tasks that fans will be asked to grind through.
With a number of different rewards up for grabs, including the Catalyst skin Snowstorm style and Rift Rider Glider Cosmetic, let’s take a look at how easy completing all of the missions can be.
The new cheat sheet map from squatingdog reveals every single location that you’re going to have to visit in order to complete these tasks, potentially making the list a lot easier to get through.
There are two sets of weekly tasks again in this week, too, which includes standard challenges for everybody and then a set of prestige missions that are unlocked after completing the first round of them.
The sets have each got their own cheat sheet map, which can be found below.
Fortnite Worlds Collide normal challenges cheat sheet
Fortnite Worlds Collide prestige challenges cheat sheet
If you would like some further guidance with the Worlds Collide challenges, we have a guide for all of the different Fortnite cube memorial locations as well as a guide to find the latest hidden battle star.
A full list of the challenges can be found below.
Fortnite Worlds Collide challenges
- Use a Rift
- Visit a Rift Zone
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake
- Eliminate opponents in the desert
- Search chests at Loot Lake
- Consume foraged mushrooms
Fortnite Worlds Collide Prestige challenges
- Use four Rifts
- Search five chests in Rift Zones
- Eliminate three opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake
- Visit cube memorials in the desert and by a lake
- Eliminate four opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields
- Search seven chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing
- Consume five foraged mushrooms in a single match