A brand new set of challenges have been added to Fortnite Battle Royale and in order to complete the Worlds Collide missions, you're going to need to know where to find memorials to a cube.
However, you're going to need to track at least one of them down if you want to complete this week's set of challenges, and we're going to make it a whole lot easier for you.
Players will be tasked with finding just a single cube memorial on the map, one of which can be found near its former home - Loot Lake - and the other in the desert biome.
While those are just rough descriptions of where to find them, and they can be pretty difficult to spot because they're small in size, we have created a map that should make things a little easier for you.
For those who haven't already seen the full list of Fortnite World Collide challenges, they can be found below. In order to unlock the Prestige set of missions, you will have to complete the normal ones first.
Fortnite Worlds Collide challenges
- Use a Rift
- Visit a Rift Zone
- Deal damage to opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake
- Visit a memorial to a cube in the desert or by a lake
- Eliminate opponents in the desert
- Search chests at Loot Lake
- Consume foraged mushrooms
Fortnite Worlds Collide Prestige challenges
- Use four Rifts
- Search five chests in Rift Zones
- Eliminate three opponents at a mountain top Viking Village or Loot Lake
- Visit cube memorials in the desert and by a lake
- Eliminate four opponents at Paradise Palms or Fatal Fields
- Search seven chests at Loot Lake or Lucky Landing
- Consume five foraged mushrooms in a single match
Aside from that, there's also another treasure that can be found for Week 4 and if you would like to know where it is, check out our Fortnite Hidden Battle Star guide.