One of the more difficult challenges for Fortnite’s Week 4, Season 7 might be to ‘Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts’. If you’re looking for the locations you will need to complete it quickly, we’ve got you covered.
This challenge is available to both Free Pass players and those with the Fortnite Battle Pass, with ten stars up for grabs if you do it correctly.
You’re going to need to visit a number of different locations to complete the task properly, and how much easier can it get than for us to log all of the outposts for you to find.
So, let’s take a look at the Fortnite map and identify the different destinations that you’re going to need to head over to.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 challenges and how to complete them – Fireworks, Expedition Outposts and more
The map below shows a number of outposts you need to be aware of – a total of seven to be exact. In order to complete this challenge, as the name suggests, you will have to eliminate enemy players at just three of these different locations.
For those who haven’t seen the challenge notes yet, they can be found below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
- Launch Fireworks (3)
- Eliminate opponents at Expedition Outposts (HARD) (3)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (1)
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles (1)
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes (1)
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100)
- Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (HARD) (3)
- Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
- Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
- Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)
We will be posting a number of other guides for weekly challenges in due course, so keep tabs on our Fortnite news page for more information.