While Fortnite Battle Royale is experiencing unprecedented popularity, no one can doubt that it has its share of flaws, especially with all of the bugs and glitches currently plaguing the game.
With the recent start of Season 7 and the addition of numerous items into the game, the number of in-game issues has flared up considerably.
Just the new X-4 Stormwing plane itself has six distinguishable bugs that are causing issues for players who are either riding on it or are look up at it from the ground.
The new Zipline has its fair share of glitches as well, three main ones to be exact, which have led to many players complaining about the current state of it in the game.
With all of these new additions, it's hard to imagine there not being so many bugs, which has begged the question from many as to why the developers at Epic Games don't focus on resolving the issues before they force things into the game too early.
That being said, the developers are hard at work investigating the issues and developing fixes for them, although if and when these fixes will come through remains a mystery.
Here is a full list of all confirmed issues in Fortnite Battle Royale, as well as the workarounds, if any, that players can use to temporarily avoid problems.
- X-4 Storming (confirmed 12/6)
- While spectating, you may notice players appear in the skydiving stance while traversing the map.
- Player models do not replicate properly when switching between teammates while spectating. This may cause models to appear to jump around or fall off the wings while on the Stormwing.
- Player models appear to detach from the Stormwing when scrubbing replays.
If put in the Down But Not Out state while riding in the Stormwing, teammates can appear in the skydiving state.
- The Stormwing can be seen in low level of detail when its speed increases. This can hide the Boost gauge on mobile devices.
- Using Custom Keybindings for movement can disrupt the Stormwing’s controls.
- Stormwing health bars can only be seen when in close proximity to the plane.
- Zipline (confirmed 12/6)
- You may lose the ability to sprint if you emote while riding on a Zipline.
- You may notice inconsistencies with player character models while on Ziplines.
- You may sometimes fall from the Zipline under certain network conditions or if structures are built close to a Zipline while a player is on it.
- Scoreboard (confirmed 12/11)
- The scoreboard does not always accurately update and display the proper elimination count.
- There are instances in which the scoreboard will not display anything when attempting to view it.
- Forced direction walking after editing a structure (confirmed 12/11)
- Confirming an edit while holding WASD (or other directional inputs) will force a player to continue walking in that direction.
- Workaround: Find another structure to edit, confirm the edit when not holding a directional input, confirm that edit.
- Increase in PC Crashes (confirmed 12/6)
- We're investigating reports of an increase in PC crashes, primarily on Intel drivers. If you're experencing crashing please update to the latest driver version which is v126.96.36.19923.
- Workaround: Update your drivers to version v188.8.131.5223 or higher
- Auto shooting when using a gamepad (confirmed 11/28)
- Players who use a controller can sometimes be put into a state in which they continuously shoot or swing their pickaxe. This only happens in specific situations.
- Enter Battle Royale
- Begin any match
- Land in any part of the map
- Gather materials
- Get any trap
- Press and hold any of the build button (LB, LT, RB or RT) while quickly switching to trap then weapons.
- Players must specifically press and hold any of the build button (LB, LT, RB or RT) while quickly switching to trap then a weapon in exact order
- Does not happen with a keyboard, but happens on PC if a controller is connected to it.
- Workaround: Switching to build and building any structure cancels the auto-fire
Aim Assist not working properly against vehicles and the Mounted Turret (confirmed 11/21)
- When using Aim Assist against vehicles and the Mounted turret, the crosshair is pulled towards the bottom of the vehicles/Turret rather than focusing on the player occupying it.
- Music for certain emotes not playing (confirmed 10/03)
- The music for certain emotes is not playing on the 1st usage. The music should play properly upon subsequent uses of affected emotes.
- The Worm
- Dance Moves
- Drop the Bass
- Workaround: Use the emote once, then use it again
- Crosshairs blacked for certain Outfits while aiming (confirmed 09/18)
- Crosshairs may be blocked when using certain Outfits while aiming down sights. We're aware of this issue and working towards a fix.
Source - Fortnite Community Page on Trello