Fortnite: Leaked ‘PCB Challenges’ might involve leaving the house to complete
A new set of challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale called ‘PCB Challenges’ have been leaked online, but nobody’s quite sure what they mean.
Leaked by @TapohiFL on Twitter, the mysterious new challenges seem to require players to complete tasks ‘at a participating PC Cafe’, and it looks like that might mean heading to a real internet cafe near your home.
When we first heard about the challenges, we believed that they might be linked to the ‘Keyboard King’ store that was recently added to Paradise Palms as the sign outside of the shop is the same as the one shown next to the PCB challenges.
However, the challenges themselves seem to be too complex for a mini-game or in-store arcade feature in Keyboard King, which makes us believe that you’ll have to visit a real-life PC Cafe.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
How players that don’t have access to a participating cafe will be able to take part in the PCB challenges and complete them if the don’t have access to a cafe is currently uncertain.
All-in-all, the challenges are a total mystery and we’re not entirely sure what to make of them. One thing that does seem to be certain, though, is that you’ll be rewarded with this Rare ‘Embers’ contrail if you complete all eight.
The leaked PCB Challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale are as follows:
- Search Treasure Chests at a participating PC Cafe (25)
- Build Structures at a participating PC Cafe (250)
- Play Matches at a participating PC Cafe (5)
- Play Matches with one or more friends at a participating PC Cafe (10)
- Place Top 12 in Squads at a participating PC Cafe (10)
- Eliminate Opponents while playing at a participating PC Cafe (20)
- Play Matched at a participating PC Cafe (75)
- Play Matches with one or more friends at a participating PC Cafe (50)
Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available…