The challenges for Week Two of Season 5 of Fortnite: Battle Royale have been leaked online.
As is usually the case every week, the challenges have been discovered and released several days before they are officially announced, which is schedule to be on Thursday, July 19.
Here is the full list of challenges for Week Two, courtesy of Fortnite Tracker, a trusted database and tracking network for the popular BR game.
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (HARD) (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Score a basket on different hoops (5)
- Search Chests in Loot Lake (7)
- Search between an oasis, rock archway, and dinosaurs (HARD) (1)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) (2)
Although Fortnite is ‘free-to-play’ across all platforms, these weekly challenges are only available for those who have purchased the ‘Battle Pass,’ for 950 V-Bucks (~$10 USD)
Players who have the Battle Pass get access to a lot of extra content as they level it up, which can be expedited by the large XP boosts that the weekly challenges offer once completed.
It appears that all of the challenges are pretty straightforward and similar to ones from past weeks, with the only new one involving scoring basketballs in five different hoops, which would require the basketball emote exclusive to the Battle Pass.
As usual, we will provide detailed guides and cheat sheet maps to help with completing these challenges once they are officially released in-game.