The challenges for Week 3 of Season 7 in Fortnite have already been leaked, well before they are expected to go live in-game.
Despite Epic Games attempting to crack down on leakers, even taking legal action, it appears data miners are still digging through the game files to get whatever early info they can.
The weekly challenges are often leaked ahead of their official release, although Epic occasionally make last minute changes, so these may not be exactly correct.
The Week 3 challenges appear to be putting to use some of the new additions in Season 7, such as the ziplines.
The classic Doorbell challenge also returns, last seen around Halloween time, as a 'trick or treat' type task.
The challenges for Week 3 are as follows, courtesy of lucas7yoshi.
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links
- Final Stage: Land at Tilted Towers
- Legendary weapon eliminations (HARD) (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3)
- SMG Eliminations (HARD) (3)
- Pistol Eliminations (3)
Most of these challenges we've seen before and so should be fairly straightforward, although the zipline task is of course new.
- More: Fortnite: TSM Fortnite pro Daequan discusses how to balance the recently-vaulted Infinity Blade
As always, these challenges could change between now and Thursday, December 20, when they are expected to go live.
If you are still working through the Week 2 challenges, you can check out our full challenge guide here.