Another week, another set of challenges leaked for Fortnite Battle Royale, this time for week 5 of season 4, which starts on Tuesday May 29th.
These challenges are only available to battle pass holders, and will give a significant boost for ranking up to unlock the higher level gear and items.
At the start of season 4 there was a plethora of new customization items added to Fortnite, and the elusive ‘Omega’ skin sits waiting for those who reach level 100.
- More: FaZe Clan’s ‘Tfue’ and ‘Cloak’ Win KEEMSTAR ‘Friday Fortnite #3’ $20,000 Tournament – Final Placements
With the season almost half way done now, some of you may be nearing those upper echelons of the battle pass tiers, and will want to get these challenges done to boost your grind.
And in addition to earning new skins, gliders and emotes, players will also be granted a convenient XP boost as they rank up.
And just like last week, website FortniteTracker have released the full list of challenges for Week 5 of season 4 online.
Once again, there is seven challenges in total, which will go live on May 29th.
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Search Chests in Dusty Divot (7)
- Use a Jetpack (1)
- Search Gravity Stones (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Greasy Grove (1) (HARD)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (2) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing (3) (HARD)
If you are still battling through week 4’s challenges, you will want to complete these before May 29th, and you can check out our cheat sheet for assistance.
And if previous weeks are anything to go by, you will also complete a blockbuster challenge by completing the weekly challenges, which rewards you with a hidden battle star.