With the challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4 Week 3 now live, a ‘cheat sheet’ has been made to help you fly through them all, including finding all the rubber ducks.
These challenges are of course only available to Battle Pass holders, which despite the game being free to play, will set you back 950 V-Bucks, or around $10.
Players who purchase the Battle Pass not only get all of these weekly challenges, they of course also get access to all the customization rewards for completing them.
Completing the challenges will help you level up much, much faster than if you were to ignore them, so it is certainly worth your time to grind them out – and this cheat sheet will make that even easier.
Here are the challenges for Week 3, which players have the rest of Season 4 to complete to get the big 4000 XP bonus.
- Watch a match replay – 0/1
- Deal damage with pistols to opponents – 0/500
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge – 0/7
- Search Rubber Duckies – 0/10
- Follow the Treasure Map found in Salty Springs – 0/1 (HARD)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations – 0/2 (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers – 0/3 (HARD)
The cheat sheet for this weeks challenges comes courtesy of ‘thesquatingdog’ on his Twitter page.
WARNING – The following is a spoiler map so if you do not wish to get help with completing the challenges then do not scroll down