Epic Games announced the changes to ‘Thanos’ in the Fortnite x Avengers Infinity War Limited Time Mode in order for more players to obtain the ‘Infinity Gauntlet.’
In one of the most hyped entertainment crossover events in recent years, the partnership between Fortnite: Battle Royale and Marvel to produce the Avengers Infinity War Limited Time Mode has gained a massive amount of traction among fans.
The mode allows players to potentially obtain the ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ after it randomly lands on the map, which provides them with a collection of new abilities, including a ‘super punch,’ laser blast, and much more.
- Read More: Fortnite Battle Royale Patch Notes for V4.1 – Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos, Bug Fixes and More
However, even though feedback has been mainly positive regarding the LTM, fans expressed concern that Thanos may be too powerful and could potentially hinder the opportunity for new players to try the character.
After stating that they will possibly make changes to the Infinity War Villain, Epic Games revealed that a newly released hotfix will bring a set of adjustments such as Shield cap, Max Health, and Laser damage.
- Read More: Fortnite Battle Royale Challenge Guide – Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen
The full list of tweaks can be viewed below.
We’ve just pushed a hotfix that will make the following changes to Thanos in the new Infinity Gauntlet Limited Time Mashup:
- Shield cap decreased from 300 to 200.
- Max Health decreased from 800 to 700.
- Laser damage vs. players decreased from 15 to 12.
We’re going to continue monitoring feedback.
Good luck and have fun!