The 14 days of Fortnite event has a daily challenge every day in Fortnite Battle Royale, with a free reward for every one, with the final challenge revealed on January 1.
These challenges were only revealed one at a time, but with the final challenge going live on January 1, we now have the complete list, in order.
You will have a limited time to complete these challenges after the event ends, estimated to expire on January 3 or January 4.
You can see every reward in order for the 14 Days of Fortnite here - which includes items like a pickaxe, glider, weapon wrap and pet.
- Challenge 1: The first challenge, for December 19 couldn't be more straightforward. All you need to do is enter a Creative mode game.
- Challenge 2: For December 20, you will need to travel to the hill west of Fatal Fields where you will see the first Candy Can. There is another just north of Frosty Flights.
- Challenge 3: The third 14 Days of Fortnite challenge for December 21 is another simple one, as all you need to do to earn your reward is play three matches with friends.
- Challenge 4: For the fourth challenge on December 22, you will need to hit 4 players with snowballs. This can be a slightly tougher task, but if you're lucky and can make some accurate throws, you should be able to get it done in a match or two.
- Challenge 5: Challenge number 5, on December 23, requires you to fly a X4-Stormwing plane through 5 golden rings. These rings can be spotted around the sky on the Fortnite map, so you will need to find a plane and simply navigate your way through.
- Challenge 6: For challenge number 6, you will need to find 6 total 'Waterside goose nests'. The hint for this one is in the name of course, but we will have a full map guide for all the nest locations soon to help you get them faster.
- Challenge 7: For the seventh day's challenge, all players have to do is use a Boogie Bomb or Presents seven times. To get this done quickly, players should land in locations where chests are most likely to spawn to increase their chances of getting the items they need for the challenge.
- Challenge 8: All you need to do for the Day 8 challenge is damage opponents with eight different weapons - so remember to switch weapons regularly in gunfights!
- Challenge 9: This challenge will require a bit more traveling around the map as players are tasked with dancing in front of nine different Holiday Trees that are spread around. If you're looking to get this one done quickly, landing in the southeast section of the map looks to be the best method.
- Challenge 10: The tenth 14 Days of Fortnite is another one that will require you to move around the island, although you'll need a vehicle to complete this one. Players must land tricks in a vehicle at 10 different named locations around the map. To give yourself the best chance at completing this quickly, it's probably worth landing at the racetrack at the southeast corner of the map and grabbing a Quadcrasher there.
- Challenge 11: For Day 11, Epic has given us a break from the tougher challenges. All you'll need to do is thank the bus driver in 11 different matches. If you don't how to thank the bus driver, check out our guide here.
- Challenge 12: A bit of a tougher challenge for Day 12, as you will need to find and destroy 12 snowflake decorations. Luckily, we've got all the locations to find them marked on this helpful map.
- Challenge 13: To complete the penultimate challenge, players will need to make their way back to Creative Mode for the first time since Day 1, and place 13 Devices on one of the islands.
- Challenge 14: For the last challenge, you simply need to search 14 different chests on the map. It couldn't be any simpler - except it can, with our handy chest locations map.
With all the challenges now live, you can jump in and start earning any of the free rewards which you haven't already.
If you don't manage to complete them all in time, before the event ends, don't panic, as they will still be available for a few days after the event is over. An Epic Games employee stated they will expire on the 3rd or 4th of January.
Along with all the challenges, a new Limited Time Mode (LTM) also went live every day, with the final day launching the brand new 'One Shot LTM' - combining low gravity, low health and snipers only.
Players will be hoping Epic Games has plans for more of these limited time challenges in the future, as the daily tasks and excellent free rewards made for some exciting Fortnite action over the holiday period.