The latest FIFA 19 TOTW 40 squad has officially been revealed by EA SPORTS. This week's FUT 19 Team of the Week 40 in-form players are set to enter FIFA Ultimate Team packs at 6pm (UK time), June 19, 2019.
This new squad of FIFA 19 TOTW 40 in-form cards include a number of upgraded Ultimate Team items, featuring: Vissel Kobe's Andrés Iniesta, Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao's Paulinho, and Jiangsu Suning's Eder.
Following the release of each FUT TOTW, users will be able to view each squad by accessing the FIFA Web App. Users will also have the option to challenge each Team of the Week for bonus FUT coins on either console (PS4 & Xbox One).
FIFA 19 TOTW 40 FUT Squad
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 40 Starting XI:
- GK: Tomeu Nadal 76 (Spain / Albacete Balompié)
- CB: Tore Reginiussen 79 (Norway / Rosenborg BK)
- CB: Osmar 78 (Spain / FC Seoul)
- CB: Kang Min Soo 76 (Korea Republic / Ulsan Hyundai)
- RB: Ryota Nagaki 75 (Japan / Kashima Antlers)
- CM: Andrés Iniesta 88 (Spain / Vissel Kobe)
- CM: Paulinho 86 (Brazil / Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao)
- CM: Juan Ezequiel Cuevas 79 (Argentina / Everton de Viña del Mar)
- CAM: Magnus Wolff Eikrem 78 (Norway / Molde FK)
- ST: Eder 82 (Italy / Jiangsu Suning)
- ST: Carlos Fernández 81 (Spain / RC Deportivo)
FUT 19 TOTW 40 Substitutes:
- GK: Krzysztof Kamiński 75 (Poland / Júbilo Iwata)
- LB: Kim Min Woo 75 (Korea Republic / Sangju Sangmu)
- LB: Katsuya Nagato 73 (Japan / Vegalta Sendai)
- CM: Piao Cheng 75 (China PR / Beijing Sinobo Guoan)
- ST: Augustine Mulenga 75 (Zambia / Orlando Pirates)
- RW: Tsukasa Morishima 72 (Japan / Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
- ST: Jørgen Strand Larsen 64 (Norway / Sarpsborg 08 FF)
Any players with FIFA 19 Headliners or Ones to Watch FUT items will be receive their appropriate upgrades after the 6pm UK release of this in-form squad. Please remember that these changes can take up to a few hours to update in-game.
Do you agree with this latest FIFA 19 TOTW 40 squad? Are you looking to purchase any of the above FUT Team of the Week cards for your own Ultimate Team? You can let us know your thoughts by getting in touch with us via Twitter.