FIFA 19 TOTW 13 has officially been revealed! FUT 19 Team of the Week 13 players will be released into FIFA Ultimate Team packs at 6pm (UK time), Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
This latest FIFA 19 TOTW 13 squad features 90 Mohamed Salah, 90 N'Golo Kante and 86 Joao Cancelo!
You will be able to view this new FUT TOTW squad via the FIFA Web App, and challenge it for bonus coins via your console.
More: FIFA TOTW Squads
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 13 Starting XI:
- GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma 82 > 84 (Italy / AC Milan)
- RB: João Cancelo 81 > 84 > 86 (Portugal / Juventus)
- CB: Sidnei 79 > 82 > 84 (Brazil / Real Betis Balompié)
- LB: Faouzi Ghoulam 81 > 84 (Algeria / SSC Napoli)
- CM: N'Golo Kanté 89 > 90 (France / Chelsea)
- CM: Bruno Fernandes 83 > 85 (Portugal / Sporting CP)
- CDM: Thomas Delaney 79 > 82 (Denmark / Borussia Dortmund)
- RM: Juan Mata 83 > 85 (Spain / Manchester United)
- ST: Mohamed Salah 88 > 89 > 90 (Egypt / Liverpool)
- LW: Ousmane Dembélé 82 > 84 (France / FC Barcelona)
- CF: Andrej Kramarić 82 > 84 (Croatia / TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
FUT 19 TOTW 13 Substitutes:
- GK: Guillermo Ochoa 77 > 81 (Mexico / Standard Liège)
- CB: James Tarkowski 80 > 83 (England / Burnley)
- RM: Jefferson Farfán 79 > 82 (Peru / Lokomotiv Moskva)
- CM: Abdoulaye Touré 75 > 81 (France / FC Nantes)
- ST: Moussa Marega 80 > 83 (Mali / FC Porto)
- ST: Charles 79 > 82 (Brazil / SD Eibar)
- ST: Duván Zapata 78 > 82 (Colombia / Atalanta)
FUT 19 Team of the Week 13 Reserves:
- GK: Nils Körber 65 > 75 (Germany / VfL Osnabrück)
- LB: Luke Leahy 64 > 74 (England / Walsall)
- ST: Alfredo Donnarumma 75 > 81 (Italy / Brescia)
- CAM: Mike Frantz 73 > 79 (Germany / SC Freiburg)
- RM: Brais Méndez 73 > 79 (Spain / RC Celta de Vigo)
Any FIFA 19 OTW (Ones to Watch) players will be updated within FUT shortly after the release of these new IF (inform) cards.
Have the EA SPORTS FIFA team left out any deserving candidates from this FIFA 19 TOTW 13 squad? Are there any players that you feel have been wrongfully included in this FUT Team of the Week?
Get in touch with us on Twitter and share your thoughts and opinions!