Treyarch have released the patch notes for the most recent game settings update in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The update, which went live across all platforms on October 24, introduces some major changes throughout the game’s three modes – Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout.
There are some major issues in the game that have been addressed in this update, such as the recent glitch that was allowing players to go underground on the Morocco Multiplayer map.
Additionally, a major nerf has been implemented to the 9-Bang throwable item in Blackout, which now has both an increased charge time and fuse time before detonation.
The 9-Bang was arguably the most discussed item in Blackout among the player-base, as many often complained about how overpowered its effects can be.
In addition to the implemented changes and fixes, Treyarch also announced what they’ve been working on for Black Ops 4 in future updates.
There is also a major game update coming in the near future that will address weapon balancing and critical audio issues in Blackout. More information about both of those topics can be seen HERE.
The full patch notes for the October 24 game settings update in Black Ops 4 can be viewed below:
- Black Market
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect animation played after a match in which the player did not rank up.
- General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Black Market
- Increased Thresher fire rate and projectile speed.
- Increased Sniper’s Nest fire rate and duration.
- Slightly reduced Acoustic Sensor detection range.
- Fixed an exploit on Morocco where the player could end up under the map.
- Resolved an issue where Reactive Camos were not appearing correctly in Create-a-Class.
- Updated unlock requirement text for the MX9 Reactive Camo.
- Long playlist names now display properly on the Multiplayer menu.
- Reduced inventory stack size for 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade from 2 to 1.
- Increased charge time for 9-Bang.
- Increased fuse time before detonation for 9-Bang.
- Reduced Dead Silence duration to 120 seconds to match Awareness.
- Resolved an issue where Multiplayer Custom Games were not working properly after leaving a Blackout match and opening a custom Multiplayer lobby.
PC Specific Changes
- Resolved an issue that caused the neon numbers in Blood of the Dead to disappear when Model Quality was set to Low.
- Resolved an issue that enabled players to start with 200 Health if a Trauma Kit was used as a Blackout match was starting.
Source – Reddit