As part of the collaborative efforts of Amazon and Twitch to bring exclusive content into the hands of gamers around the world, Twitch Prime members receive a plethora of benefits — including access to unique in-game loot.
Respawn Entertainment have teamed up with Twitch Prime to offer a variety of skins in Apex Legends, with their most recent drop bringing a new variant to the Holographic Trickster alongside a fresh take on the Kraber sniper rifle.
The Holo Man and Night Watch skins variations have been up for grabs since September 9, providing players had access to a Twitch Prime membership and had linked both their Twitch and EA accounts.
Moreover, the official Apex Legends Twitter sent out a friendly reminder on October 8 to those who haven’t already claimed the fourth drop through their Twitch Prime account.
Now you see it, but soon you won't. Today is your last chance to grab the #TwitchPrime exclusive Holo Man Mirage skin and Night Watch Kraber weapon skin.
:running:♂️:running:♂️: https://t.co/Lt82SxuU1y pic.twitter.com/xgk4a5RSUb
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) October 8, 2019
How to redeem Holo Man and Night Watch
Providing you have an active Twitch Prime membership and if you haven’t already laid claim to the latest drop, follow the below simple step-by-step guide on how to do so.
- Ensure your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts are linked.
- Go to: twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/apexlegends
- Click ‘Sign In’ in the top right-hand corner and log in with your Twitch username and password.
- Authorize ‘Twitch Prime Loot’ to access your Twitch account.
- Click ‘Link accounts to use loot’ button on the left-hand side and link your Twitch/EA accounts.
- Ensure your Twitch account is connected to the platform you play Apex Legends on (i.e., PC, Xbox One or PS4) — can be managed here — note that the content will only be available on the first platform you log into with your linked EA account, so choose wisely!
- Boot-up Apex Legends on your respective platform and swing by your Legends/Armory tab to check out your new skins.
After October 9, these skins will become unavailable, so be sure to act fast if you want to be rocking your fresh Twitch Prime skins in World’s Edge.
The next drop looks to incorporate a scientifically–themed Caustic skin, whose meta has developed since the release of World's Edge and the new update. Stay tuned with Dexerto as we bring you the latest information, as and when this skin becomes available.