If you’re looking for some free League of Legends skins, then you might want to jump on the LoL Prime Gaming bandwagon. You can get a free skin shard every 10 days, all the way through to January 2022. Here’s how.
If you’re sick and tired of having to cross your fingers and toes that you get some skin shards in League of Legends, then you’re in luck!
In a similar vein to sister title Valorant‘s Prime drops, Riot Games have teamed up with Prime Gaming to bring you a free skin shard every ten days. Sounds great, right?
Well, if you’re looking to score some new cosmetics and take to the Rift in style, here’s everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Gaming’s LoL loot drops.
How to link your Riot account to Prime Gaming
In order to start claiming your shards you’ll need to have an active Amazon Prime membership. If not, sadly you won’t be able to grab any skin shards via this promotion.
- Read More: How to claim SMITE Prime Gaming reward drops
If you’re all sorted on the Prime side, then you’ll need to link your Riot Games account to Prime Gaming. It’s a pretty painless process though, so all you have to do is:
- Follow this link.
- Sign in with the Riot Account you want to claim the skin shards on.
- You will then be redirected back to Prime Gaming, where you can claim your loot.
How to get Prime Gaming skin shards
Each time you claim your rewards, you will receive a Mystery Skin Shard, which you can open from your ‘loot’ tab. Depending on whether you like the skin or not, you can upgrade it to a permanent with orange essence, or reroll it for a different one.
Thankfully, it’s really easy to claim these skin shards. All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Prime Gaming website and scroll down until you get to LoL.
- Ensure you are signed into your Prime Gaming account.
- Click each skin shard to claim the reward.
- Log into League of Legends and check your ‘Loot’ tab.
- Your Mystery Skin Shard should be waiting for you to open!
LoL Prime Gaming Rewards: July
The rewards will always be skin shards, but it helps to know when they’ll be dropping! The rotation for July is as follows:
- July 2
- July 12
- July 22
So make sure you check back on these dates in order to maximize how many shards you’ll be getting!
That’s everything we know about the League of Legends Prime Gaming drops! Make sure you check back every month to stay ahead of the game.