Popular browser-based first-person shooter Krunker have released a brand new patch for the game in the form of the 1.4.7 update, which includes an update on the addition of knives, map changes and more.
While most FPS games need to be downloaded or purchased via disc for your PC and console, Krunker allows players to hop into the action for free directly from their web browser, meaning all you need is an internet connection.
This makes it an incredibly attractive proposition for gamers who want to grab a quick fix of “shoot’em up” combat, and now the developers behind the game have announced what players can expect in the new 1.4.7 update.
What's in the Krunker v1.4.7 update?
The game, which looks like Minecraft with guns, may not have incredible graphics, but its developers are constantly updating the game with new cosmetic items, new weapons and more.
One of the most exciting additions scheduled for this patch was the inclusion of knives, but developers Yendis Entertainment were forced to delay their inclusion until the next update, as they didn’t want to “mess with the balance right before tournaments” which are taking place over the next few weeks.
There was also a major overhaul for the Kanji map, while Sandstorm also underwent some significant changes, and Bazaar was removed from rotation entirely, although no reason for its withdrawal was given.
As always, the v1.4.7 update also includes a number of bug fixes, including an issue that meant spectators counted as lives in Last Man Standing, and players who are spectating matches will no longer be kicked for no reason.
You can read the full v1.4.7 patch notes below.
Krunker v1.7.4 update - Full patch notes
- Knives are Next Update. Had to delay them due to a Tournament
- Reduced Market Grace Period to 10 minutes instead of 15
- Fixed Store Glitch: Sometimes showed success when item wasn't bought
- Kanji Map Overhaul
- Sandstorm Map Changes
- Team Colors now Differ when spectating
- Added Teleporters to Map Editor
- Every Character can now use fists
- Increased Market List Size
- Added Item Counter to Inventory on Market
- Search filter no longer resets when its closed
- Moved Spectate Button back to top left
- Fixed Issue with Certain Names in Market: Names containing '
- Updated SSL Certs
- Updated Brick Texture
- Added on Kill Setting (Reduce Res, Inc FoV, Dec FoV)
- Live Based modes now determine the winner by lives remaining when timer runs out
- No longer get kicked while spectating
- Added Ability to Colorize Meshes in Editor
- Removed Bazaar from Rotation for now
- Changed Grass Mesh Color. Adjust it in Editor
- Fixed Bug where spectators count as lives in LMS
- Made Deagle Animation a bit better
- Listing Fee 10%: Deducted as soon as you list (To prevent Unlist Trolls/Spammers)
- Cleared Market Listings to Remove all 10m posts