The final week of Season 4 in Fortnite Battle Royale is upon us and the Epic Games has now released the last set of challenges for players to complete.
That’s right. Believe it or not, July 5th officially marks the start of the 10th week for Season 4 and that means players have just seven days left if they want to reach tier 100 of the Battle Pass.
Doing so will unlock the final few items and cosmetics included in the Season 4 pass and anyone that sees you using them will understand the work that went into earning them.
As always, the quickest way of leveling up is to complete the weekly challenges so the official release of the Week 10 challenges is sure to be met with excitement.
This week’s challenges seem to be relatively easy, beginning with simple tasks like searching chests in Junk Junction and ending with the eliminating three opponents in Fatal Fields:
Remember to always finish each game that you play, by being eliminated or getting the victory royale, or your challenge progression may not be saved.
Keep an eye out for our Challenge Guides which will be released shortly.
The challenges for Week 10 of Season 4 are as follows:
- Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
- Deal damage to opponents structures (5000)
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box & Supply Drop in a single match (3)
- Skydive through Floating Rings (20)
- Search between movie titles (HARD) (1)
- Eliminate opponents (HARD) (10)
- Eliminate opponents in Fatal Fields (HARD) (3)