Epic Games have activated a brand new set of 'Smash & Grab' Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Season 10 and if you would like to know how to complete them, you've came to the right place.
The popular battle royale game previously had sets of challenges that were released and could be completed on a weekly basis, but as regular players will know by now, there have been a number of limited time missions added this season.
However, while the name Smash & Grab would suggest that fans might have to be quick to complete them, that's actually not the case.
Fortnite players can grab a whole load more battle stars and rewards with the Smash & Grab challenges.
The new list of objectives are going to be sticking around for the entire season, meaning that you have until the game gets its next major update to complete them. In other words, no rush.
That doesn't mean to say that you shouldn't do them right away, though. After all, some of the rewards that are up for grabs are definitely worth racking up.
Fortnite players are going to need to use Launch Pads really well to complete these challenges.
The full list of Fortnite challenges can be found below, including the normal missions and the prestige set that's unlocked afterwards.
Fortnite Smash & Grab challenges (Normal)
- Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Land at a Hot Spot in different matches (3)
- Deal damage within 30 seconds after using a Launch Pad (100)
- Search 2 chests within 30 seconds of each other (3)
- Pick up a Legendary item in different matches (2)
- Search a Supply Drop within 10 seconds of it landing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents at Hot Spots (200)
Fortnite Smash & Grab challenges (Prestige)
- Search a chest and an ammo box within 30 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Destroy Loot Carriers within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Eliminate an opponent within 30 seconds of using a Launch pad (1)
- Search 3 chests within 30 seconds of each other (1)
- Pick up 3 Legendary items in a single match (3)
- Collect 100 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (100)
- Eliminate an opponent at a Hot Spot (3)
Unlock a brand new Trophy Sack Back Bling with Fortnite's Smash & Grab challenges.
Fortnite Smash & Grab rewards
There are a lot of challenges for players to grind their way through, but the new rewards system does make it worthwhile.
No matter what tasks you choose and complete, the more you do, the more rewards you will unlock - instead of the previous format where you would complete specific challenges for the rewards you wanted. Full list can be found below.
- Complete one objective – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete two objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete three objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete four objectives – 5,000 XP
- Complete five objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete six objectives – 10 Battle Stars
- Complete seven objectives – Trophy Sack Back Bling
- Complete eight objectives – 1,000 XP
- Complete nine objectives – 1,000 XP
- Complete 10 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Complete 11 objectives – Spray
- Complete 12 objectives- 1,000 XP
- Complete 13 objectives – 1,000 XP
- Complete 14 objectives – Spiked Satchel Back Bling Style, Fang Saws Pickaxe Style, and X-Lord Hunter Style.
As noted earlier, these objectives can be completed from the time of writing, right the way through to the end of Season 10.