Fortnite Battle Royale players can now grind through a brand new set of weekly tasks in Chapter 2, Season 1 for Week 4. The Dockyard Deal’ challenges have been revealed and made available in-game.
Epic Games have added a number of brand new points of interest since the beginning of Fortnite Chapter 2, which saw the original map – which was forever changing – completely destroyed and replaced with a fresh island.
One of the new locations is Dirty Docks and, if you never guessed already based on the names of the challenges, you’re going to have to visit there a few times to check off some of the latest missions.
The Docks is not the only named landing spot that you will have to drop at, of course, as there are a number of different things to do for Week 4 – including visits to the Boat Launch, Coral Cove and Flopper Pond.
With 11 challenges listed in the Dockyard Deal set, but only eight needed to be completed to unlock a brand new loading screen, let’s take a look at the full set – leaked by data miner Lucas7yoshi.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Week 4 Dockyard Deal challenges
- Complete any 8 challenges to unlock Dockyard Deal loading screen
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (x3)
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (x7)
- Deal damage with sniper rifles to opponents (x250)
- Jump a motorboat through different flaming rings (x3)
- Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pumps (x1)
- Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cave and Flopper Pond
- Deal damage to enemy structures with explosive weapons (x1000)
- Deal damage to opponents from above (x250)
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake and Pleasant Park (x3)
- Explosive weapon eliminations (x2)
- Search the hidden ‘T’ found in the Dockyard Deal loading screen
If you’re looking for Flame Ring locations in Fortnite Chapter 2, our guide should make things a whole lot easier.
For the last one on that list, hidden letters have replaced secret battle stars and banners from previous seasons. Just like its predecessors, the letters can only be found once players have completed at least eight of the challenges and unlocked the loading screen.
If you would like to know where the ‘T’ can be found, check out our simple Dockyard Deal loading screen guide here and good luck for Week 4!
The challenges were set live on October 31, so don’t waste any time… Jump off the Battle Bus!
Article last updated on October 31, 2019 at 09:07 (EST).