Get ahead of the pack in Season 5 of Fortnite: Battle Royale with an in-depth cheat sheet for the Week 1 challenges.
Officially going live on Thursday, July 12th, Season 5 of Fortnite has generated a massive amount of hype around the gaming community for all the new additions and updates following the end of Season 4.
Like Season 4 before it, Season 5 will offer seven weekly challenges that will reward players with Battle Stars and XP based on completion for a variety of in-game tasks.
However, weekly challenges in S5 will now be split into two different sections – four out of the seven challenges will only be available to Battle Pass users, while the remaining three can be completed by all prospective players.
A new set of ‘Road Trip’ challenges in Season 5 will take the place of the ‘Blockbuster’ challenges from Season 4, and will unlock a ‘Mystery Item’ after a player completes all the challenges from seven different weeks.
For anyone struggling with completing the Week 1 challenges for Season 5, squatingdog is back yet again with another in-depth cheat sheet which outlines each task that players must complete.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – Week 1 Challenges
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Search a Supply Llama (0/1)
- Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade Eliminations (0/3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (0/7)
- Search floating Lightning Bolts (0/7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (0/1) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (0/3) (HARD)