The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Week 7 of Season 4 have been released and the weekly cheat sheet from thesquattingdog should help you complete them all in record time.
The Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Pass, which costs 950 V-Bucks, allows you to earn and unlock new items, emotes, and much more by leveling up through 100 tiers and gaining XP.
One of the fastest ways of doing this is to complete the list of challenges that are released on a weekly basis and give you a significant XP boost when completed.
Week 7 of Season 4 started on June 14th and, as always, Epic Games released seven new challenges which range from dealing damage with pickaxes to scoring goals on different football (soccer) pitches.
- Read More: The Secret Blockbuster Skin for Fortnite Battle Royale Has Been Revealed and it Includes Customization
Challenges classed as “HARD” will earn you twice as much much XP as the standard ones, but they aren’t particularly tricky to complete if you know what you’re doing.
One tool that will help you blast through all of the challenges in quick succession is the cheat sheet that Twitter user @thesquattingdog releases on a weekly basis. The Week 7 Cheat Sheet can be found below:
For more detailed instructions on how to complete some of the individual challenges, you can check out some of our individual guides below:
- Fortnite Battle Royale Challenge Guide – Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park
- How to Find the Secret Fortnite Battle Pass Star for the Week 7, Season 4 Blockbuster Challenge
- Risky Reels Chest Locations for the Fortnite Battle Royale Season 4, Week 7 Challenge
The full list of challenges for Week 7 of Season 4 is as follows:
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (250)
- Search Chest in Risky Reels (7)
- Consume Hop Rocks, Apples, or Mushrooms (20)
- Score a goal on different pitches (5)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park (1) [HARD]
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (5)[HARD]
- Eliminate opponents in Shifty Shafts (3) [HARD]