Fortnite Chapter 2 Feats: all challenges leaked
Yet another Fortnite Chapter 2 leak has revealed fresh information about the biggest update the battle royale has ever received – this time it’s the challenges that have been unveiled.
Following the release of the cinematic trailer and multiple leaks regarding skins and cosmetics, the first set of challenges, or ‘Feats’, has been released ahead of Chapter 2 – and there’s a lot to keep players on their toes.
The leak, courtesy of renowned leaker @iFireMonkey, is said to be every single Feat in Chapter 2, which likely means it will cover the entire season at the very least.
ALL Chapter 2 FEATS. pic.twitter.com/EiRiDq9rEy
— FireMonkey • Fortnite Intel :xmas_tree: (@iFireMonkey) October 15, 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Below is a list of every Feat said to be in Chapter 2, according to the leak.
Fortnite Chapter 2 feats
- Use a bandage to heal yourself while in the storm
- You’re a good doggo. Yes, you are!
- Won a duos match during Season 1
- Won a solo match during Season 1
- Won a squads match during Season 1
- Harvested 999 Wood in a single match
- Harvested 999 Stone in a single match
- Harvested 999 Metal in a single match
- Landed on the new island for the first time
- Used a Medkit while at 1 health
- Eliminated an opponent who just opened a supply drop
- Revive a knocked out teammate while in water
- Just the worst
- Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges
- Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations
- Eliminated 235 opponents at Steamy Stacks
- Gained 10,000 health or shield from Slurpy Swamp
- Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier
- Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus
- Been droppin’ Salty
- Won a solo match with at least 10 eliminations
- Eliminated an opponent with a trap in Misty Meadows
- Get revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn
- You picked up a Common Pistol
- Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste
- Ate a Small Fry or a Flopper
- Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters
- Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water
- Won 10 solo matches during Season 1
- Won 100 solo matches during Season 1
- Won 10 duo matches during Season 1
- Won 100 duo matches during Season 1
- Won 10 squads matches during Season 1
- Won 100 squads matches during Season 1
- Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1
- Won 100 Team Rumble matches during Season 1
- Reached level 110 during Season 1
- Reached level 250 during Season 1
- Completed your first Season 1 mission
- Completed all missions during Season 1
- Caught a Mythic Goldfish
- Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish
Epic Games had kept the entire community waiting following the end of Season 10 event, which saw the entire map get sucked into a black hole.
However, with Fortnite Chapter 2 set to start, players will be attempting to complete all their Feats to gain XP and exclusive in-game cosmetics, though there’s no word yet on whether the Chapter 2 Battle Pass or progression system will be much different to the original Chapter 1 versions.