Fortnite Battle Royale players could soon be grinding their way through a set of Boogie Down challenges in Week 6, Season 10 and if leaked information proves accurate, some fantastic rewards will also be up for grabs.
Epic Games have shuffled the pack with every major update in Fortnite and Season 10 has been no different, with a revamped challenge system introduced.
The current system breaks challenges into two sets but the premise is the same – the more players tick off, the more rewards they will receive. There’s the opportunity to unlock a prestige set of challenges by finishing the first list, with a brand new Sc3pt3r Pickaxe and Yond3r Skin Style included in the rewards – as seen below.
The new set of Boogie Down missions, leaked by dataminer FireMonkey, are expected to land in the battle royale game for Week 6.
Judging by the name, it should come as a shock to nobody that you’re going to have to use Boogie Bombs to your advantage in order to check off some of them, too.
There are 14 tasks to grind through in total, with seven challenges included in the normal list and a further seven in the prestige set. Let’s take a look at the full list below.
Fortnite Season 10, Week 6 Boogie Down challenges (normal)
- Hit an opponent with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and an SMG (x1)
- Travel 100m while dancing (x100)
- Visit an oversized piano (x1)
- Destroy No Dancing Signs (x3)
- Dance in a B.R.U.T.E. in different matches (x3)
Fortnite Season 10, Week 6 Boogie Down challenges (prestige)
- Damage an opponent affected with a Boogie Bomb (x2)
- Dance in front of a bat statue, in a way above-ground pool, and on a seat for giants in a single match (x1)
- Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, Pistol, and an Explosive Weapon (x1)
- Dance with others to raise the disco ball in an icy airplane hangar (x1)
- Play the sheet music at an oversized piano (x1)
- Dance after opening a supply drop in different matches (x3)
- Dance behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the YOND3R outfit (x1)
While these lists of challenges will tell you everything you need to do in order to complete them, let’s take a look at how many you need to finish in order to unlock the new cosmetics.
Fortnite Boogie Down challenge rewards
- 1 challenge completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 3 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 4 challenges completed – 5,000 XP
- 5 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 6 challenges completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 challenges completed – New Sc3pt3r Pickaxe
- 8 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 9 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 10 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 11 challenges completed – Emoji
- 13 challenges completed- 1,000 XP
- 14 challenges completed – 1,000 XP
- 15 challenges completed – New Yond3r Skin Style
These challenges are expected to go live in Fortnite Season 10 in the near future. Once they do, we’ll be sure to let you know!