Fortnite Battle Royale Challenge Guide – Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters
Our Fortnite Battle Royale challenge guides for the first week of Season 4 for Battle Pass owners continue.
Another week, another set of challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale. This week is a bit more special, though, as Season 4 is now underway and players have 100 new Tiers to earn along with numerous skins and items.
As always, the game’s developers have made it so that the challenges range in difficulty, meaning that players of all abilities can complete at least some of them.
One challenge that should be possible for players of all levels to complete with relative ease is to “Search F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E Letters”.
The letters are dotted around the map and you can collect them in any order (the letter you need next will always be the one that appears) so the challenge really shouldn’t be too taxing. However, we’ve got you covered if you’re in a hurry.
Reddit user Strantjanet has compiled a list of all the known locations so far, giving you more than enough options to earn the 500XP reward in no time at all:
- Dusty Divot – On the blue power line next to the right/East of the crater
- West of the racetrack/GUS – Triangle of trees
- Tilted Towers – On the clocktower
- Haunted Hills – On the eagle grave near chest spawn
- Risky Reels – On The projector
- Pleasant park – Roof middle
- Containers – Top of the big shipping container near tomato
- Salty Springs – Top of tower overlooking salty
- Greasy Grove – At the play area next to the burger joint
- Moisty Mire – By the helicopter and big green screen, on a tree stump
- Lonely Lodge – On the roof of the Mansion south of Lonely
- Wailing woods – Top of the hut in the middle of the maze
- Snobby Shores – The letter is at the lantern at the rightmost house (brown one)
- Pallet Palace/Town – They changed the hangar at the unnamed location near flush factory (the industry zone) and you can find a letter at the top of the building.
- Flush Factory – Near Flush on the top of the new dance floor
It is probably possible to get all of the letters in just one game if you’re good enough to stay alive that long (we’re not).
As long as you play out the game (get eliminated or win the match before returning to the main menu), any letters that you collect during a game will be automatically added to the challenge total.