On Friday, June 1st, Sledgehammer Games announced via Reddit that they had rolled out a new hot fix to balance out some of the issues from the Tuesday, May 29th update.
Released in November of 2017, regular updates and hot fixes addressing in-game bugs and glitches have been released across the life of the game.
The massive hype behind the Call of Duty franchise returning to boots on the ground has somewhat died down over the last few months; however, the devs continue to make sure the game runs smoothly.
They proved this on June 1st when they addressed several issues that arose from the previous May 29th update.
- More: New “Sticks and Stones” Playlist Gets Accidentally Added to CoD: WWII Before Getting Quickly Removed
The latest series of adjustments were announced on the official Call of Duty: WWII Reddit page and here are the changes:
- Fixed Attack of the Undead Community Challenge UI issue with Zombies kill counter (Live on PS4 now, live on XB1 tomorrow. All kills have still been tracking and counting properly. This was only a UI issue.)
- Fixed issue with UI displaying incorrect end date of the Attack of the Undead Community Event. The event ends on June 26 at 10AM PDT.
- Fixed issue where end of Ranked Play Season 2 Helmet rewards for the top 100 players were displaying the wrong Season number
- Distributed end of Ranked Play Season 3 Helmet rewards for the top 100 players (Check your Mail)
- Fixed issue where Camos and Paintjobs were being removed from weapons and not displaying properly
- Fixed issue with incorrect spawn site placements for S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Fixed issue where party members were able to join a match via the new playlist tiles without the party leader
Sledgehammer Games concluded their recent Reddit post thanking the community and insisting players reach out if they continue to have any of the addressed issues.
Thanks, everyone! Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues with the above.