The Fortnite challenges for Week 6 of Season 7 have been leaked
The Fortnite Battle Royale challenges for Week 6 of Season 7 appear to have been leaked online almost a week ahead of time.
The official Week 5, Season 7 challenges went live on January 3, asking players to perform a variety of tasks ranging from suppressed weapon eliminations to dancing on water towers and ‘searching between a giant rock man, a crowned tomato and an encircled tree’.
However, the attention of many fans switched to what they can expect from the next week of quests following a leak on January 4 that seems to show all seven challenges.
The challenges were shared via spreadsheet by the well-known Fortnite data mining and leaking account known as @lucas7yoshi_ on Twitter, who credits @shpankus for the information:
If the information shown in the spreadsheet is correct, the Week 6, Season 7 Fortnite challenges should be as follows:
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
The Week 6, Season 7 challenges are expected to go live on Thursday, January 10 2019. As always, we will be posting guides and tips throughout the day to help you get through them all as quickly as possible.
“No game modifying was done for this,” claims @lucas7yoshi in a later Twitter post. Presumably the leaker is trying to avoid any punishment from Epic Games as the company continues to clamp down on data miners and leaks.