Apex Legends has suffered from various issues since its launch at the beginning of the year; the most recent of which saw supply drops failing to spawn in Kings Canyon.
Respawn listened to the community feedback and acted swiftly, by pushing out a patch that fixed the issue on September 10.[ad name=”article2″]
Alongside the resolution of the supply drop glitch, players are now reporting an absence of various other issues after the 600 MB update — including code:leaf.
For those yet to experience the bug, code:leaf refers to a common connection issue that causes game clients and match servers to stop communicating. Details of which can be found in a post on the EA forums from Community Manager, EA_David.
Amid the player speculation on the Apex Legends subreddit, code:leaf has since been moved to the ‘recently resolved’ section on the Apex Legends Trello board, on September 12.
Alongside an apparent fix of the disconnection issues that pertain to the code:leaf error code, a host of other major connection and in-game bugs have also been set as resolved.
What bugs have been fixed?
Here’s a list of bugs that have been moved to the recently resolved section of the Apex Legends Tracker as of September 12.
- Party not ready: The party sometimes shows as not ready while in party lobby.
- UI disappearing: In certain situations, the user’s UI disappears in game. This makes it hard to know ammo in clip to looting death boxes.
- Unable to report on PS4: Disabled PS4 reporting temporarily.
- Stuck in Out of Bounds: The Out of Bounds trigger (OOB) keeps triggering in certain situations.
- Players losing ranked points: If a user happens to get disconnected due to a server issue, will lose their RP.
- Disconnects caused by code:leaf and/or similar errors: Multiple users are reporting Code:Leaf disconnects.
Although no official statement has been released from Respawn Entertainment at the time of writing, the prognosis is promising, and we may finally be seeing the back of the fabled code:leaf error that has plagued players since the game’s release.