How to cancel WoW subscription
Whether you’re just planning to take a break from your World of Warcraft journey, or you feel like your adventure is finally at its end, here’s how to cancel your WoW subscription.
For many, however, the lawsuit was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. The game’s community has slammed the developers’ Shadowlands’ poor storyline, as well as implementing highly requested changes far too late.
Thankfully, canceling your WoW subscription is a pretty easy process that can be done from your Battle.net client.
- Read More: How to use WoW’s Item Restoration service
Here’s how to bring your WoW sub to a close:
- Sign into Battle.net.
- Click the Battle.net logo in the top left corner.
- Select “My Account” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the “Games and Subscriptions” option on the left-hand menu.
- Select “Manage” on the account you wish to cancel.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be able to play WoW until your active game time runs out.
If you’ve changed your mind and are looking to jump back into your Azeroth adventure, return to the “Games and Subscriptions” screen and then follow these steps:
- Select “Add a subscription” next to your WoW account.
- Choose your subscription time (1, 3, or 6 months)
- Select “Subscribe now.”
Subscriptions can be purchased in allotments of one, three, or six months. The cost of each bundle is:
- 1 month: $15 (£10)
- 3 months: $42 (£28)
- 6 months: $78 (£52)
- Players also receive: a “slew of Hearthstone goodies“, Sapphire Skyblazer mount (WoW), and the Imp in a Ball toy (BCC.)
So that’s how to cancel your subscription in WoW, as well as renew it if you fancy any future expansions. To keep up to date with all of the latest WoW news, be sure to check out our dedicated page!