NELK BOYS’ STEVEWILLDOIT REVEALS HOW HE NEARLY DIED DURING “INSANE” ACID TRIP
During a Full Send podcast with the NELK boys, SteveWillDoIt opened up on how he nearly died during a particularly eventful night.
Detailing that he’d once taken what essentially equated to four “servings” of acid, Steve explained that it almost ended in disaster.
I jumped in a river to get away from these chicks, because when you take psychedelic drugs like that, you can’t be around dumb girls.
I was swimming, and then I got paralyzed in the water… I couldn’t move, and I was starting to go down, and I was just screaming ‘I don’t want to die.’ I don’t know if it was the acid or this just happens before you die, but I saw my entire life flash before my eyes.
Needless to say, Steve really has seen and done a lot, but fortunately, he’s still here to share the stories.