How to get voice chat on Roblox: Enabling voice chat on PC & Mobile
The process of enabling voice chat in Roblox is simple and if you’re eager to join the lobby conversation, here is everything you need to know about how to get voice chat on Roblox on both PC and Mobile.
Roblox is a hub of countless games which players enjoy from around the world. However, there are some titles that are best played with friends, and this is where the voice chat feature plays a significant role.
For games like Roblox Community Space, Mic Up, and Flex Your Account Age, the voice chat feature significantly enhances the experience. Fortunately, our guide has everything to know on how to get voice chat on Roblox in no time.
Your Roblox experience can get even better if you start using promo codes in games. These codes give you a headstart over other players by rewarding you with various in-game items. Roblox boasts a collection of games that are equally fun and unique — so, be sure to check out our A Hero’s Destiny codes, Project Hero codes, SharkBite codes, Blox Fruits codes, or Pet Simulator X codes pages for all the latest rewards.
- Roblox Voice Chat requirements
- How to verify age in Roblox
- How to set up Roblox voice chat on PC?
- How to get Roblox voice chat on Mobile?
Roblox devs have clearly stated in their blog post that you need to be at least 13 years or older to use the voice chat feature in games.
To verify your age, here’s everything you’ll need to get:
- The Roblox app.
- Driver’s License/Passport/ID card.
- Access to the phone’s camera.
How to verify age in Roblox
Verifying age in Roblox may seem to be a lengthy process, but in reality, it’s quite simple. However, if you’re unfamiliar with it, just follow the steps listed below:
- Log into your Roblox account.
- Click on the Settings icon located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click on the Account Info tab.
- Underneath your birthday, click the button that says “Verify My Age“.
- A popup will appear on your PC flashing a QR code.
- Scan this QR code with your mobile device.
- You’ll then be directed to “roblox.com/verify” where you need to start with the age verification process.
- Click on the Start Session option and follow the instructions as indicated. You must remember that you need to allow the camera access in this step.
- Scan your ID document. If there is a barcode on the back, scan and capture an image of the back of your ID.
- Then you’ll be asked to capture a selfie. This selfie will be used to ensure that you are the same person as the one on your photo ID.
- Once the verification is complete, you will see a pass or failed result. This step may take a few minutes so you need to be patient.
Now that you’ve verified your age, it’s time to activate the feature in the platform. Roblox is available on both PC and mobile and the voice chat feature can be enabled on both of them.
How to set up Roblox voice chat on PC?
- Log into your Roblox account.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner and a drop-down menu will show up.
- Then click on Settings and locate the Privacy tab on the left.
- From there, enable the voice chat feature.
How to get Roblox voice chat on Mobile?
- Locate and tap on the circle with three dots in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Scroll down until you find the cog icon.
- Tap on it and then select Privacy.
- Enable the voice chat feature from there.
That’s it! You should now have the feature activated on both PC and Mobile. With voice chat enabled, you’ll be able to enhance your experience in many Roblox games.
So, there you have it – that’s everything you need to know on how to get the voice chat feature in Roblox. For more tips and tricks, make sure to go through our various guides.
Best scary Roblox horror games | How to get free Robux in Roblox | How many people play Roblox? Funky Friday codes | Anime Dimensions codes | YBA codes | Murder Mystery 2 codes | My Hero Mania codes | Slayers Unleashed codes | Driving Empire codes | Demon Slayer RPG 2 codes | Muscle Legends codes | Anime Dimensions codes | Bee Swarm Simulator codes | King Legacy codes