22 years after the original, New Pokemon Snap is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2021. Here’s everything you need to know about pre-purchasing, including pre-order bonuses, and more.
Snap fans have been requesting a follow-up to the 1999 Nintendo 64 title for many years, so naturally, players are on the edges of their seats waiting for the highly-anticipated sequel to finally arrive.
In April, New Pokemon Snap is transporting players to the Lental region where they must help Professor Mirror research the mysterious Illumina phenomenon by traveling through various locations and taking photographs.
Where to pre-order New Pokemon Snap
As with most video game releases, New Snap will be available to purchase both digitally and physically. The digital version will take up around 6.8 GB of space according to Nintendo, so if you’re interested in buying the digital version, ensure you have enough space.
New Pokemon Snap digital pre-orders:
- Nintendo eShop (£49.99)
New Pokemon Snap physical pre-orders:
- Amazon ($59.88)
- Target ($59.99)
- GameStop ($59.99)
- Best Buy ($59.99)
- Walmart ($59.88)
- Costco ($59.99)
New Pokemon Snap pre-order bonuses
Currently, only select retailers are offering a pre-order bonus with New Pokemon Snap. We will update this list if/as more are revealed closer to the release date.
- GameStop – a double-sided poster featuring the box art on one side and an illustration of Pikachu holding a Fluffruit on the other.
- Target – a magnetic photo frame.
- Walmart – Pikachu knit cap or Poke Ball hat
- Amazon UK – a sticker sheet featuring Pokemon like Scorbunny and Pichu, and a poster with Venomoth and Grookey.
- Read More: What is Illumina in New Pokemon Snap?
For the latest news on everything Pokemon, from Go to new releases, follow us on Twitter @PokemonSwordNS.