The latest Overwatch patch to hit the PTR focuses mainly on bug fixes for a number of heroes and maps.
It also introduces home and away team skins for the new expansion Overwatch League teams, a total of 464 new skins available to fans.
Ashe is one of the heroes focus on in the update, after players complained about inconsistent aiming when looking through her scope.
Brigitte and Reinhardt both have issues with their positioning addressed and Torbjorn sees a small update to his turret as well.
As Overwatch League Season Two draws steadily closer, we’ll most likely see more of these maintenance type updates going forward.
Winston also gets a fix to a crucial bug that prevented damage from being dealt by his rocket jump at maximum range.
Several map, including Hollywood, Busan, and King's Row also have small bug fixes included in the patch as well.
The full patch notes can be read below:
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing. To share your feedback or report any issues, please post in the PTR Feedback or PTR Bug Report forums.
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and therefore will only reflect changes coming specifically to that platform.
Overwatch League 2019 Season Skins
Home-team uniforms come to life as in-game skins! Eight new skin suites are now ready to equip in-game for the Overwatch League 2019 teams: Atlanta Reign, Chengou Hunters, Guangzhou Charge, Hangzhou Spark, Paris Eternal, Toronto Defiant, Vancouver Titans, and Washington Justice. Represent your favorite team (or teams) in-game with skins for each hero.
Learn more about the Overwatch League here.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ashe’s scoped view to stutter on when playing with a high framerate
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering her Barrier Shield
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from being visible to other players if he used it while recovering from a stun
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to pivot when exiting third-person view after lowering his Barrier Field
- Fixed a bug that caused Torbjörn’s turret to be built at an extreme angle if it landed on the edge of an object
- Fixed a bug that prevented Winston’s Jump Pack from dealing damage when landing at the maximum range
- Fixed a bug that caused the kills remaining announcement voice line to repeatedly trigger each time the losing team scored an elimination
- Fixed a bug that prevented the blast shields from moving in MEKA Base while in a skirmish match
- Fixed a bug that caused the railing above first objective to block projectiles after being destroyed
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of the sign for Moriarty’s Fine Books behind the first point
Here's something new from Dexerto: Why Hungrybox uses JIGGLYPUFF (Ep.3) - A Smash God Documentary