Infinite Warfare Update 1.07 Patch Notes
If you’re logging onto Infinite Warfare on Xbox One or Playstation 4 after January 11th, you’ll be greeted with an update.
The latest patch from Infinity Ward is titled 1.07 and includes a number of general fixes across the latest Call of Duty game.
You’ll be disappointed if you’re looking for leaderboards, however the competitive community will rejoice at private and custom games now being ‘invite only’.
The CoD Caster mode has also been updated, including adjustments to the size of the mini map and moved the objective status to the top of the screen.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Patch Notes 1.07
- Fix for the Mad Hax taunt in the Winners Circle
- Allow players to change classes up with 5 seconds after prematch is completed
- Fix for the Diamond, Solar, Slime, and Black Sky camos glowing when using the Type-2 akimbo in the left hand
- Fix for various camos not applying correctly to the Epic Karma-45
- Audio adjustments for louder impact sounds when being shot
- Fix for an issue in MP split screen where one of the two players will load into the match without their Perks being shown
- Fix for friendly players not appearing on the minimap when manually controlling the R-C8
- Added a popup for the daily login bonus if you’re signed in while the bonus is given and also adding a sound when the daily login Message of the Day is displayed
- Private/custom matches are now “invite only”.
- Fixed an issue where disabling the Team Assignment option would still require the player to select a team in a custom game
- Fixed an issue where rewards for ranking up a Mission Team in MP were appearing as a blank card in the After Action Report
- When being killed by a De-Atomizer strike, players would see a blank icon in the killcam where they should see the last weapon they were killed by. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where a user would complete a challenge in the Victories Challenge section, but the XP for the challenge wouldn’t be shown in the XP Earned in the After Action Report
- Fixed a bug where the High Score challenge wasn’t working properly
- Allow for the loadout menu to scroll to the top when reaching the bottom of the menu
- Adding popup when trying to equip a streak when all streaks are already full
- Fixed a bug where the Steel Dragon would penetrate a player using Bull Charge
- When using the Scarab, friendly names were not appearing. This has been fixed
- Fixed for a bug where the player in first place would appear cloaked in the Winners Circle
- Fixed a bug where in MP splitscreen, the health bar of the second player wouldn’t decrease during a killcam. This has been resolved
- Fixed an issue where the stats of your last match were always followed by a 0 in the Performance tab. This has been fixed to remove the 0.
- Audio adjustment for audio playing late during a cutscene during the Dark Quarry mission in SP
- Various map exploit fixes
- Adjustments to some bomb pickup locations so players don’t have to circle back
- Fix for the Type-2 Butcher akimbo shotgun mode where the energy projectiles were reflecting
- Fixed the collision with the clock face and bowling entrance corners for the Uplink drone on Throwback
- Fix for players being able to receive text communications from another player that has been blocked
- Fix for keyboard navigation being inverted while scrolling through the player list in public lobbies
- Various adjustments for mouse sensitivity
- Fixed a bug where a player would be unable to edit a primary and secondary weapon by using the mouse to click in Create a Class
- Various security and anticheat updates
- Fixed for a player not being able to dodge backwards using Rushdown while using a keyboard and mouse with default bindings
- Moved objective status to top of the screen
- Fixed an issue where killstreak iconography would overlap with UI
- Size adjustments to minimap
- Added the ability for the caster to back out of a CWL draft in-progress
- Added the boost meter to the in-game HUD when casting
- Increased character limit for Team Identity to 12
- Allow for the host to not be set as a caster
Zombies in Spaceland
- Various bug fixes
- Select Epic weapons that weren’t working properly in Pack-A-Punch have been fixed
- Performance improvements while in splitscreen
read more about:
Call of Duty, Gaming