Minecraft Monday is back for the tenth week of competitive action that pits top content creators against one another. Here's all you need to know about this week's event.
Friday Fortnite may be canceled until September but Minecraft Monday is still trekking on and it's back for another week of crazy action where pretty much anything can happen.
There might be favorites going into this event but given the sheer randomness of it all, literally, anything can happen which makes it worth watching just for that.
Where to watch Minecraft Monday, Week 10
Minecraft Monday Week 10 will be broadcasting live on the official UMG Gaming Twitch channel where you'll be able to tune in, or you can watch individual streamers broadcasting from their point of view.
The event is set to start at 4pm EST on August 26 (9pm BST, 1pm PT, 6am AEST - August 27) and will go on for several hours.
Participants for Minecraft Monday, Week 10
Many of the usual names you see in action are back again but there might be some names you don't recognize. Here's the complete list of everyone playing this week and what team they will be on.
- ConnorEatsPants and Captain Sparkles
- Skeppy and BadBoyHalo
- Grandayy and DolanDark
- Technoblade andPh1LzA
- Bajan Canadian and JeromeASF
- Papaplatte and BastiGHG
- FaZe Ewok and FaZe H1ghSky1
- Vikkstar and ZerkHD
- Mizkif and Erobb221
- a6d and Spifey
- Vader and Buddah
- xQc and m0xy
- Aphmau and NetNobody
(Placement score is based on your teams placement)
- Eliminations: +10 Score
- Victory: +30 Score
- Top 2 Teams: +20 Score
- Top 3 Teams: +10 Score
- Surviving: +2 Score (Whenever a team is eliminated all other remaining teams earn +2 Score)
Note: Score for Placements, Surviving and Victory Royales is split between the teammates evenly if both are alive, otherwise those scores are awarded to the surviving teammate. (This will help reflect individual contribution to the team score. Who's carrying who out here?!)
Minecraft Monday rules:
1. Cheating of any kind in Minecraft Monday is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.
- No cross-teaming. Your duo partner is your ONLY teammate.
- No "feeding" to help another team (purposely allowing another player to eliminate you earning them extra score)
- No modes or resource packs that grant unfair advantages.
- Acceptable mods: Optifine, Gamma Boost (so your viewers can see in dark places), and Lowfire.
- Default Textures and Resource Pack.
- Keep things simple and barebones.
2. Trash-talk is allowed, however, you must still conduct yourself respectfully.
3. Clout chase. Don't be a sore loser and HAVE FUN!