Being an Amazon-published product, it’s little surprise that Lost Ark has teamed up with Prime Gaming to give players free monthly rewards. Here’s how to claim them.
It’s little surprise, therefore, that Lost Ark will be joining the ever-expanding range of titles that are eligible for free loot drops via Prime Gaming, a service linked to Amazon’s subscription-based delivery medium.
But just how do you go about claiming your all-new Lost Ark Prime Gaming rewards? And do you need Amazon Prime to do so? Here’s everything you need to know, as well as what rewards are currently on offer.
Coming into Spring Amazon are gifting players an awesome looking new mount to add to their collection: the Raptor mount. Accompanied by a Crystalline Aura and the usual Amethyst Shards, this isn’t a month you’ll want to miss.
Players will receive:
- 1 x Crystalline Aura – Lasts for five days and reduces Triport fees, cooldowns, and much more.
- 1 x Amethyst Shard Pack (500 shards) – A premium currency tradable to one of Arkesia’s residents in the end-game.
- Raptor Mount – Grants players the ‘Raptor Mount’ when interacted with.
In order to claim these rewards for yourself, you will require an active Amazon Prime subscription. Otherwise, you won’t be able to take part in this promotion.
If you’re all sorted on the Prime end, here’s how to claim your rewards:
- Visit the Prime Gaming website
- Scroll down to Lost Ark
- Click ‘Claim‘ on your reward
- Sign in with our Amazon Prime Account, then choose ‘Claim’ again
- Boot up Lost Ark
- Choose ‘F4‘ to open your Product Inventory
- Redeem your rewards
- Go to your Inventory (I)
- Interact with your new items to use them
So that’s how to claim your Lost Ark Prime Gaming rewards! Looking for some more tips and tricks to survive the world of Arkesia? Be sure to check out our other Lost Ark guides:
How to add friends & change channels | How to use the Powerpass | Providence Stones guide | Can you change gender in Lost Ark? | Identity Skills guide | How to make a guild | Mokoko Seeds guide | How to change mouse controls | Pirate Coins guide | Chaotic Chuo guide | How to beat Achates Guardian raid boss | All Lost Ark Engravings