Legends of Runeterra’s 3.10.0 patch notes are here, and they make big changes to players using Karma, Taric, or Jayce, as well as tweaks to Pantheon and Viktor’s ability to use the Scout keyword.
Riot Games’ League of Legends card game has gone from strength to strength in recent months with the addition of the Worldwalker expansion, and now Legends of Runeterra patch 3.10.0 is about to make further tweaks to the game.
Adding Illaoi, Jhin, Bard, and Annie, the expansion also made changes to how players build out their decks. The CCG is just as fun to play as ever, but Riot continues to release balance patches.
Here’s everything included in the Legends of Runeterra update 3.10.0 patch notes, as per Riot’s blog page.
Legends of Runeterra update 3.10.0 patch notes
- Scout has been removed as a generatable keyword (i.e. Hex Core Upgrade, Pantheon, The Arsenal, Acceleration Gate).
- Copied spells now count as being Played (i.e. Karma, Taric, Mirror Mage, Jayce).
- Ashe (Level 1) – Level-Up Condition: Now counts Power reduction on units that already have 0 Power.
- Bard (Level 1) – Level-Up Condition: Now counts units that buff their own stats.
- Ezreal (Level 1) – Level-Up Condition: Increased to 8+ targets.
- Hecarim (Level 2) – Change: Ephemeral allies have +3|+0 → When I level up, grant Ephemeral allies everywhere +3|+0.
- Irelia (Level 1 & 2) – Keywords: Quick Attack → Quick Attack, Attune
- Kalista (Level 1) – Base Stats: 4|3 → 3|4
- Shen (Level 1 & 2) – Keyword: None → Barrier. Level Up Requirement: I’ve seen allies gain barrier 4+ times. → I’ve seen allies gain barrier 5+ times.
There are additional changes for followers and Spells, but we’d recommend looking at Riot’s full patch notes for those.
Path of Champions updates:
In the Legends of Runeterra update 3.10.0 patch notes, Riot says:
“We’re smoothing out Shard acquisition in The Path of Champions by introducing Wild Fragments:”
- Wild Fragments can be used in place of Champion Fragments to unlock or Star Up any champion in The Path of Champions.
- When you earn Champion Fragments for a champion that exceeds the amount to get that champion to 3 Stars, you’ll instead earn an amount of Wild Fragments.
- Players who have already earned excess Champion Fragments will retroactively receive Wild Fragments.
- When you earn duplicate Relics that are clearly not useful (e.g. a fourth copy of any Relic, or a second copy of any keyword-granting Relic) you’ll get Wild Fragments instead. This also applies retroactively!
- Additionally, players can receive Wild Fragments from some Weekly and Daily Quests.
- Finally, we’re opening the option to spend Coins to unlock champions instead of Champion Fragments or Wild Fragments.
- Fixed some issues causing players to crash when starting a match or reconnecting.
- Fixed a crash when Khahiri the Returned is summoned from Chronobreak.
- Fixed an audio-related crash.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to stop loading when entering a match in The Path of Champions.
- Thresh’s Challenger VFX will now only play when he is Challenging an enemy.
- Tibber’s Pyroclastic Arrival will now deal damage as intended.
- Fixed some issues preventing Bard from properly receiving level up progression when increasing the stats of allies.
- Fixed an issue causing spells that start a free attack to function incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue preventing Jhin’s Dancing Grenade from bouncing.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Emote panel from opening.
- Fixed an error when players attempt to draw Claws of the Dragon.
- Fixed some visual issues causing cards and the Nexus to be displaced.
- Fixed several VFX issues that were causing incorrect playback.
Miscellaneous Legends of Runeterra update 3.10.0 changes:
- Added a “skip” button on the Weekly Vault
Legends of Runeterra update 3.10.0 customization options
The following Champion Skins are being added as part of the patch:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Monk Lee Sin
Rift Master Darius
New boards & emotes
There’s one new board added according to the Legends of Runeterra 3.10.0 patch notes: Tabletop Tavern. Check it out below.
You’ll also find two new emotes, with one for Zilean and one for Bard.
That’s all we know about the Legends of Runeterra 3.10.0 patch notes. For more on the game, be sure to check out why we think it deserves more love.