The latest Teamfight Tactics update is almost upon us, bringing with it a handful of Champion tweaks as well as a few key Trait buffs all packed into this week’s 11.3 patch notes.
With each passing month comes a new TFT patch set to shake up the meta and change how you approach the game. The start of 2021 has been no different and the next major update is almost here.
TFT’s 11.3 update is all set to go live in the coming days, boasting a number of key balance adjustments to bring certain Champions and Traits in line.
Before you download the update and get cracking, here’s a complete rundown on the incoming TFT patch to get you up to speed.
Champions changed in TFT 11.3 patch
Firstly, the biggest draw of the new update is the Champion adjustments. A few popular characters are being tweaked in the 11.3 patch with some being buffed and others being hit with nerfs.
Elise has been targeted the most of any Champion in this update with two key changes landing soon. Her ability bonus health has been scaled back while the next enemy spell cost has been increased ever so slightly.
Tristana and Darius are among others in the spotlight with this patch. The former has an attack speed buff on the way while the latter will be dealing more damage with abilities moving forward.
- Read More: Riot exploring TFT set reruns in the future
Last but not least, Brand and Diana have also received a few changes. Brand now has a much-improved range of attack while Diana’s orbs will now span further away from her body as she grows.
Slayer, Spirit, more Traits changed in TFT 11.3 patch
Up next are four subtle balance updates for Traits in TFT. Specifically, Slayer, Spirit, Dragonsoul, and Divine have all been targeted in an attempt to alter the flow of the game.
- Read More: Everything we know about TFT Set 5
Slayer will be more powerful than ever with an increase to both lifesteal potential and overall unit damage. Meanwhile, Spirit has been hit with a slight nerf when it comes to attack speed. Divine has seen a slight improvement as well, and Dragonsoul should work more effectively moving forward.
The full patch notes for the 11.3 TFT update can be found below, courtesy of Riot Games.
- Tristana Rapid Fire Attack Speed: 50/60/80% ⇒ 60/70/90%
- Elise Health on Spider Form Transformation: 35/40/45% ⇒ 25/30/45%
- Elise’s attacks in Spider Form now increase the cost of her target’s next spell by 35/35/50%
- Attack Range: 660 ⇒ 890
- Diana Pale Cascade Orbs now spawn further away from her body when her size increases (ie: Titan’s Resolve)
- Darius Fortune’s Guillotine Damage: 550/800/1300 ⇒ 550/850/1400
- Slayer Lifesteal: 15-30 / 25-50% ⇒ 15-30 / 30-60%
- Slayer Damage: 20-45 / 30-75% ⇒ 20-45 / 35-80%
- Attack Speed: 20/40% ⇒ 20/35%
- Upon passing the blessing after death, the ally’s next basic attack will immediately trigger the Dragon Breath
- Buff Duration: 3/6/9/15 ⇒ 6 seconds across all
- Buff Damage Reduction: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Buff Bonus True Damage: 45% ⇒ 35/45/55/65%
- Shroud of Stillness Mana Cost Increase: 33% ⇒ 35%