Riot Games’ take on the Auto battler genre has been hit with another update, as Teamfight Tactics moves onto patch v10.4, with multiple buffs, nerfs, and even a whole trait rework being introduced.
Teamfight Tactics has seen many changes recently, with new Champions, items, and little legends joining the fray.
A new patch has now been released, this time focusing fully on balance. A bunch of Champions will be getting buffs, while a few are nerfed, alongside the Crystal and Poison traits. Additionally, Glacial will be receiving a small rework to give it more power going forward.
Update v10.4 was announced on Feb 18, with one of the key features being the number of buffs. Ornn, Senna, Nocturne, Lucian, Olaf, Singed, and Zed are all receiving some power-ups to make them more competitive.
On the other hand, Taliyah, Azir, and Taric are joining Crystal and Poison on the nerf list, with nerfs mainly focusing on their early game power and the Champions' tier 1 ultimates.
Glacial fans will be happy to hear all about the Trait’s rework, as the stun chance has been adjusted to 25% across all levels, but it now does bonus magic damage with every stun, hitting up to 350 at tier 3.
The patch also features some bug fixes to Olaf’s spell and Red Buff, and the Stage Tracker is now able to show exact opponents previously faced.
You can find the full patch notes below.
TFT Patch 10.4 notes
- Crystal Damage Threshold: 100/60 ⇒ 110/60
- Glacial Chance to Stun: 20%/35%/50% ⇒ 25% at all levels.
- Glacial NEW: 75/175/350 bonus Magic Damage on stun.
- Poison Mana Increase: 50% ⇒ 33%
- Ornn Spell Damage: 100/200/300 ⇒ 125/250/450
- Taliyah Starting/Total Mana: 50/80 ⇒ 30/80
- Senna Ally Damage Bonus: 15/40/65 ⇒ 20/45/70
- Azir Starting/Total Mana: 75/100 ⇒ 50/100
- Nocturne Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Lucian Spell Attack Damage Ratio: 0.3/0.4/0.5 ⇒ 0.5/0.5/0.5
- Olaf Health: 750 ⇒ 850
- Olaf Spell Bonus Attack Speed: 100%/150%/450% ⇒ 125%/150%/450%
- Singed Spell Damage: 150/300/2000 ⇒ 225/300/2000
- Taric Invulnerability Duration: 3/3/5 ⇒ 2.5/2.5/8
- Zed Attack Speed: 1.0 ⇒ 1.1
- You can now mouse over the Stage Tracker to see the exact opponents you previously faced. Praise Craggle.
- Red Buff tooltip now correctly describes partial healing reduction.
- Olaf’s spell now properly cleanses and immunizes all attack speed slowdown effects.