TFT patch 10.24 is here, a day earlier than originally planned due to a host of Riot Games developers going on holiday for Thanksgiving, and we’ve got all the details one of Teamfight Tactics’ last 2020 updates, released Nov. 23.
The early TFT patch 10.24 marks one of the final big 2020 updates for the League-themed auto-battler. While Teamfight Tactics has remained relatively quiet during LoL’s huge Season 11 switch, Riot are now focusing on “breaking up the meta.”
“The way to play TFT over the past few patches has become too rigid,” Riot developer Blake “Beernana” Edwards explained in the auto-battler’s Nov. 23 patch notes.
In particular, the TFT team believes Tier 4 champions are “making a splash too early in the game,” which leaves Tier 2 and 3 picks with a limited amount of time to shine. Several new balance tweaks have been shipped to combat these problems, including rolling odd changes and a player damage update.
“These changes should open up opportunities for different strategies, rather than just rolling down at Level 7 to build endgame compositions,” Edwards said. “We’re looking to do this by pushing Tier 4 champs and chosen roll odds back to Level 8.”
18 champions changed in TFT patch 10.24
Key changes in TFT patch 10.24 have come for Warwick, Jinx, Lulu, and Yone. These top picks have seen “significant changes” that Riot Games has warned will change how they play moving forwards. “Be sure to check the changes,” Edwards said.
In total, five champions have been buffed, including Aphelios, Akali, Xin Zhao, Jhin, and Sett, while Diana, Lissandra, Nami, Pyke, and Azir were nerfed. Cultists have been whacked with a patch 10.24 nerf too. Zz’Rot Portal is the only item being changed, receiving a slight attack damage nerf.
- Read more: League of Legends patch 10.24 full notes
Finally, eight TFT units between tiers 1 and 5 have been “adjusted” in the update. These include Jarvan IV, Yasuo, Lulu, Zed, Cassiopeia, Warwick, Yone, and Jinx.
Here’s the full TFT patch 10.24 notes, courtesy of Riot Games. The Nov. 23 update has already been deployed to live servers; get that download started!
TFT patch 10.24: full notes
- Base Player Damage Per Stage: 0/0/1/2/5/10/15 ⇒ 0/0/2/3/5/8/15
- Increased the base odds of rolling a chosen slightly.
Chosen Roll Odds
- Level 4: 40/60/0/0/0 ⇒ 60/40/0/0/0
- Level 5: 20/50/30/0/0 ⇒ 40/55/5/0/0
- Level 6: 10/45/45/0/0 ⇒ 15/45/40/0/0
- Level 7: 0/30/40/30/0 ⇒ 0/40/55/5/0
- Level 8: 0/20/40/40/0 ⇒ 0/15/45/40/0
- Level 9: 0/0/30/40/30 ⇒ 0/0/15/45/40
Normal Roll Odds
- Level 5: 45/30/20/5/0 ⇒ 45/33/20/2/0
- Level 6: 30/35/25/10/0 ⇒ 35/35/25/5/0
- Level 7: 19/35/30/15/1 ⇒ 24/35/30/10/1
- Level 8: 14/25/35/20/6 ⇒ 15/25/35/20/5
- Lowered the variance in the initial loot drops from Stage 1, leading to a slight increase in total loot overall.
- Reduced the extreme variance in item distribution by one, which should lead to less extreme cases of similar item drops in a game.
- Grey Orbs average value increased very slightly, but lowered Neeko drop rates from them.
Traits & Chosen
- Chosen Bonus Attack Damage: 30 ⇒ 20.
- This affects Yasuo, Aphelios, Zed, Xin Zhao, Ashe, Jhin, Talon, and Warwick.
- Cultist: A Chosen Cultist now only provides +1 star level to Galio instead of double the Chosen’s star level.
- A 2-star Cultist Chosen improves Galio: +4 ⇒ +3
- A 3-star Cultist Chosen improves Galio: +6 ⇒ +4
- Fortune: Fixed an issue with one of the 11 loss drops being undervalued.
- Fortune: Slightly lowered the drop rate of Neeko’s Help from the 6 Fortune loot table.
- Diana Pale Cascade Shield: 200/300/450/650 ⇒ 200/300/400/500
- Lissandra Pale Cascade Damage: 350/450/600/900 ⇒ 350/450/600/800
- Nami Starting/Total Mana: 40/80 ⇒ 60/100
- Yasuo Striking Steel Damage: 160/190/225% ⇒ 180/200/225%
- Aphelios Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Aphelios Starting Mana: 40 ⇒ 50
- Lulu Wild Growth Knockup Duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1 second
- Lulu Wild Growth Duration: 6 seconds ⇒ rest of combat
- Refreshing Wild Growth on an ally now properly heals them for the Bonus Health gain amount and triggers the knockup effect
- Jarvan IV Dragon Strike Stun Duration: 2 ⇒ 1 second
- Jarvan IV Starting/Total Mana: 60/120 ⇒ 50/80
- Pyke Phantom Undertow Damage: 150/250/450 ⇒ 125/200/375
- Zed Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.8
- Akali Spell Damage: 150/225/350 ⇒ 175/250/400
- Jinx Chosen Bonus Stat: Spell Power ⇒ Mana
- Jinx Starting/Total Mana: 0/50 ⇒ 70/120
- Jinx Fishbones Stun: Jinx’s primary target ⇒ All targets in the 1 hex explosion
- Jinx Fishbones Stun Duration: 1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Jinx Fishbones Damage: 200/325/550 ⇒ 150/250/450
- Xin Zhao Starting/Total Mana: 40/80 ⇒ 30/60
- Cassiopeia Starting/Total Mana: 60/120 ⇒ 80/150
- Cassiopeia Petrifying GazeDamage Amp: 10% ⇒ 20%
- Jhin Attack Damage: 85 ⇒ 100
- Talon Truestrike no longer refunds Mana on kill
- Talon Total Mana: 50 ⇒ 40
- Fixed a bug where Truestrike’s bonus damage could not critically strike
- Talon Truestrike Bonus Damage: 125/200/600 ⇒ 85/135/400
- Talon is no longer invulnerable during his leap (he is still unstoppable and untargetable)
- Talon’s Leap has been sped up slightly
- Warwick Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 85
- Warwick Attack Speed: 0.9 ⇒ 0.8
- Warwick’s howl on takedowns no longer fears nearby enemies. Instead, his howl grants himself and all allies who share a Trait with him 60/75/200% Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
- Azir Starting/Total Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 75/150
- Lee Sin Primary Stun Duration: 1.5/2/10 ⇒ 2/3/10 seconds
- Lee Sin Secondary Stun Duration: 1.5 ⇒ 1 second
- Sett Starting Mana: 70 ⇒ 100
- Yone: Seal Fate no longer knocks up enemies
- Yone now becomes untargetable during his cast
- Yone Seal Fate Armor and MR Shred: 60% ⇒ 90%
- Yone Total Mana: 80 ⇒ 50
- Fixed a bug where Yone could become unresponsive after casting Seal Fate
- Fixed a bug where Yone’s resistances reduced would not update correctly if the target’s Armor or Magic Resist changed while the shred was active.
- ZZ’Rot Portal Construct Attack Damage: 150 ⇒ 100.
TFT patch 10.24 Bug Fixes
- Addressed an issue where ghost armies with the Hunter Trait occasionally activated the Hunter attack instantly upon combat starting.
- The Hunter Trait will no longer fire its first attack one second early.
- Zilean now correctly de-prioritizes casting his spell on summoned units (ie: Azir’s soldiers).
- The following Attacks can now correctly Miss (Blind) and be Dodged: Talon’s Truestrike, Yasuo’s Striking Steel, Xin Zhao’s Crescent Guard, Wukong’s Crushing Blow, and Ashe’s Hunter’s Focus.
- Fiora will no longer sometimes change targets after casting her spell.
- Fixed various issues around attempting to purchase a Chosen with a full bench.